Do you ever listen to a song or album and remember what you were going through when you you first listened to it?

It's crazy how memories attach themselves to things like music. These are very happy memories, but that's okay.
  • Yes
  • No

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• I went a kinda yes - I was going out with a single mother who had an 8 year old daughter at the height of "High School Musical" so I had the pleasure of watching it 20 times a day with each song being looped 5 times.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah at least in the past it doesn't happen too often now because all I do is listen to old songs that I use to love instead of all of the crap that plays on the radio today...

• Yeah, I seldom ever listen to the radio. Only if I happen to be in a car without headphones