Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke... Yay or nay?

This is probably old news, but he was confirmed like a week back. He might be the villain in either the solo Batman film or in Suicide Squad 2. They also revealed his look. Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke... Yay or nay?
I think he's a good choice but I'm hoping they don't fuck it up after what the DCEU has offered so far.
  • Yes
  • Nope
  • I don't care
    Vote C
  • Who is Deathstroke?
    Vote D

611

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked him very much as Alcide Herveaux in True Blood, I guess he would be excellent for the role of Deathstroke.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the role of Deathstroke would suit him well, he has the right attitude for that kind of character.