What do you think about Lady Gaga performing the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

I know it's a little early to be thinking about the Super Bowl but it was recently announced that Lady Gaga will be performing the halftime show this year! Are you excited to see her perform or do you wish someone else was performing the halftime show? If you aren't excited about Lady Gaga, who would you prefer to see?

What do you think about Lady Gaga performing at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

2139

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, I don't like / have never liked Lady Gaga's music, so I don't see any reason why I would suddenly like it in the future or at a halftime show.

Likewise, the whole halftime show being super staged kind of ruins the experience of a live performance in my opinion. Like I really quite like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but a lot of the parts were pre recorded to avoid any mess-ups. It just ruins the "magic" of a live performance hearing/seeing that.

The only band I really like that would have a decent shot at a halftime show would be the Foo Fighters... But I don't really see it happening 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• The last halftime show I watched was Bruno Mars, and I loved it. I like Lady Gaga's music. Her performances and artistic direction, not so much. So I'm not sure if I'll watch.

What Guys Said 38

• I truly do not care

• She did good on the National Anthem last year

• lady gaga will rock the show. She is expected to dress super sexy. And with her wonderful voice she will capture the hearts of the millions. What color she will use for her hair , I don't know. I just hope , this time it is purple. I like the purple color because it signifies royalty. and Lady Gaga is fit to be a rock super star QUEEN. My best wishes to her.

• another in a long line of horrid super bowl halftimes

• I swear that already happened.

• makes sense since she's popular but it doesn't do anything for me

• Who in the what show?

• Not my type of music, but she's a better choice than Beyonce.

• Oh, that'll be a bad romance...

• Sure as long as she keeps those gay guys off of the stage

• the nfl has been pandering to the clams for years.

• It's a show in the halt time break of a sports game... I really don't care who's singing there and who not.

• I'll be completely honest i figured he would have fell off years ago with her horrible music but unfortunately she didn't. No i'm not excited and as for who i'd rather see Jay-Z would be a good yet expensive choice.

• Whateves, sit back and let her do her thing. Maybe eat a pizza while she performs

• I think the theatrics of a short half time show will suit her style.

• My question is why? Does she hope to get more fans? Personally, I think it's poor choice. Isn't she irrelevant now? (not that I listened to her music)

• Could be worse

• I don't care.

• Let Metallica show of their new album !!!

• Is Aerosmith still alive? Put them out there.

• Omg she still has a career? Why does she still exist? PUT METALLICA UP THERE

• Well that's not how it works so deal with it or grab a beer run like everyone else

• @Castleguy25 beers are good yeah ;) so keep on watching shit ;)

• weird

• Whatevs, the football is the most important part.

• Sure why not

• Unless she has a wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson I don't care.

• That's the only time I'm away from the TV during the game.

• Where has she been? Seems like forever since she had a hit.
    I thought she had given up show biz

• I thought she died.

• Well you the NFL is going to pick a popular pop star or band that caters to everyone. Just simple business marketing. Don't like it? Turn the tv off during half and go on a beer run

• The witches from hell are taking over this planet.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 20

• Didn't she already? We NEED a rock band like metalica... or bls, rob zombie... pump the crowds n players up... we have had a ton of pop, country etc we neeeddd REAL ROCK

• I love Lady Gaga, she has natural talent. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of her songs, but at least she CAN sing and she won't turn it into a race war against police officers like Beyonce did.

• I love her! She started off on the wrong foot with her wack music, but when she sings classics she's amazing.

• I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I think she'll put on a good show. And at least she has some talent for singing.

• she has an AMAZING voice. she's weird, and theatrical, but, unlike a LOT of other 'singers' these days, she has the voice to do it.

• Holy shit she's still alive? 😕i thought all this stars from the previous generation were all dead!

• If this was a few years ago, I would hate it. But recently she's had some really enjoyable performances on award shows and such and I've been pleasantly surprised. I think she'd put on a good show.

• I would love it. But I hope she'll be singing the older stuff nobody knows anything from her last album lmao

• Honestly yes! I'm not really sure what to exactly sure about what to expect for her performance, which is one of the reasons why I love her. She's an extremely talented woman and I think she'll be a great choice

• I'm ready, she's my mom. little monster af.

• Is that her on the picture?😳

• She'd put on a great show

• Good. I love her. She will do great!!

• no opinion

• I think Lady Gaga has a great voice and gives a good show, so for me she's a great choice.

• I thought she no longer does music? And she is irrelevant why put her on stage?

• I think she'll do a great job.

• I like her. Im excited

• Eh she's okay

• She needs to pick a better outfit next time.