What do you think about Lady Gaga performing the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

I know it's a little early to be thinking about the Super Bowl but it was recently announced that Lady Gaga will be performing the halftime show this year! Are you excited to see her perform or do you wish someone else was performing the halftime show? If you aren't excited about Lady Gaga, who would you prefer to see?

What do you think about Lady Gaga performing at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

2139

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, I don't like / have never liked Lady Gaga's music, so I don't see any reason why I would suddenly like it in the future or at a halftime show.

Likewise, the whole halftime show being super staged kind of ruins the experience of a live performance in my opinion. Like I really quite like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but a lot of the parts were pre recorded to avoid any mess-ups. It just ruins the "magic" of a live performance hearing/seeing that.

The only band I really like that would have a decent shot at a halftime show would be the Foo Fighters... But I don't really see it happening 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Lady Gaga, she has natural talent. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of her songs, but at least she CAN sing and she won't turn it into a race war against police officers like Beyonce did.