Would you like to be famous? In what way?

816

Most Helpful Guys

• No, fame has no interest for me. I enjoy my privacy, and don't need Paparazzi following me everywhere, going into a restaurant and needing to give autographs... Not for me.

• If I could turn on at will to be invisible and then want to be noticed I would want that over being noticed.

Most Helpful Girls

• I would like to be a popular writer, but I do not think that even the most popular writers get fame, unless they choose to be in movies or do interviews

• That's true, what would you like to write about?

• It s very competitive :(

• That's true but you gotta have faith

• If I were to be famous, I would like to be famous for my books. I would love to be a successful writer.