What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?

TITANIC

THE NOTEBOOK

DEAR JOHN

A WALK TO REMEMBER

DIE WOLKE

• What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?The Notebook
  • What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?Titanic
  • What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?Pearl Harbor
    Vote C
  • What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?Dear John
    Vote D
  • What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?Remember Me
    Vote E
  • What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?A Walk To Remember
    Vote F
  • What’s your favorite Love Story-Movie?Die Wolke
    Vote G

5518

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the most Titanic, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember and Dear John (just a book) :)

5417
  • None of these. xD

Off the top of my head, I'd say my favorite love stories in movies are:

www.filmquadposters.co.uk/.../...t-quad-poster.jpg

And the one featured in Gattaca:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...SzG2j8L.jpg

And the one featured in the first Captain America movie, lol:

static.squarespace.com/.../...oldier-says-stan.jpg

But there's probably a bunch more that I'm forgetting, especially some classic black-and-white romance movies that I've seen.

In books, there are love stories that I like better than these, but this question is just about movies so I won't mention those haha.

• +1 y ago
  • None of the above

I'm not a fan of most romantic movies. They seem too contrived.
    People in love with such notions, I find just use romance as a euphemism for wanting to get laid all the time. Nothing wrong with that. But don't hide it.

But I do like romantic movies that have some quirk and realism.

Nodame Cantabile is one of my favorites. It's a manga but they adapted it to a movie.

• I'll have to check the movie out... I was watching the anime, but it moves too slowly for me and I got bored... Plus the girl irritates me, though I believe that's kind of the point of her anyway.

• Deadpool. He married a hooker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63QqvBmKdcs

• That part after his operation when he saw her on the street but hid from her so that she couldn't see how ugly he'd become: all dudes in the audience cried for him. :P xD

• None of these. I kinda tolerated Titanic but only when the ship sank and the first hour of the movie. The love story was unnecessary.

I personally liked "Miss Dial". It's a lesser known movie but it's really sweet and funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1nQXket2A

• resizing.flixster.com/.../v1.bTsxMTE3MzY5MDtqOzE3MTg0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, For I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." I fucking love it, man.

• Not the one to watch boring stuff but Titanic was such a hit, i've watched it more than 16 times and i still cry each time when she lets go off jack :(

And Yes assassins DO have a heart ok!

• It's actually this:

https://youtu.be/07s-cNFffDM

• *gasp* none of the above.

MY favorite one is actually not mainly about love it's about revenge but it has a really nice love story mixed in.

• My all time favourite love-story movie is actually a Korean one. It's got English subtitles. "Seducing Mr Perfect" Whenever I watch it, I can never get sick of it

• i am really offended, how dare you not put on Romeo n Juliet and Before Sunset , Before Sunrise, Before Midnight ,, nooooooooooooooooooo

• Not a fan of the tear jerkers... I like feel good romance. Those movies to me are good for one watch, to find out what happens, then after that, I don't care to put myself through the pain again...

• Actually, I love this Taiwanese movie, it's mind blown and romantic at the same time. It's my favorite

1. Secret
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9go3IilpMQ

2. Warm Bodies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ErWNBX9Rc

3. Letter to Juliet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prc50Uod_vQ

• I love "Titanic" , "Dear John made"
    It's also Me before you that I swear i literally cried at the ending scene. It got me really emotional

• Notebook only because of this, it's do true lol

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0a9e5715b.jpg

• Pride and Prejudice is the only one that comes to mind. I'm not a big a big fan of movies that only revolve around romance.

• How can you know whether you like it or not film without viewing it? I highly recommend you to watch at least 1 of these movies

• Usually I don't like parodies or even modern remakes (like "A Cinderella story"). But I suppose it could be fun to watch that movie for Halloween.

• 1|1
  • There will never be a movie that will beat titanic I cried for hours after it

• I not a fan of romances but I recall the romantic sub plot in the movie and the book "The Girl In The Dragon Tattoo". I liked the dynamic of the main characters, how they had a part romance and you were wondering would they get together.

• I voted the notebook, second would be a walk to remember. But why isn't the best of me on here?

• I'm not really a fan of these type of movies, so I haven't seen one in a while, but When Harry Met Sally was pretty good. Thanks for the invite!

• Out of these, I would say my favorite is Titanic, then A Walk To Remember.
    But I also love PS I Love You and My Blueberry Nights.

• I hate most of these movies listed

I think just romantic movies are just scam to be true
    I like romantic movies mixed with dramas that can have a bad ending
    My favourite romantic movie is message in a bottle

• Out of them Pearl Harbor, A walk to Remember and Notebook were my favourite ones but now I try to watch melodramas rarely, they just give us wrong expectations about life.

• Titanic, a Classic, @LEIGHX
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Out of the film you posted I only know Titanic lol I love it tho, it gets me right in the feels XD and I love Warm Bodies also 😍

• Dear John but I prefer the book. They totally jacked up the ending in the movie.

• I don't watch those kind of movies. However, I rather admire Sheldon and Amy's relationship in the Big Bang Theory.

• I got the goosebumps when I saw A Walk to Remember. So I suppose my body's response is that movie. I love a good romance flick.

• Letters To Juliet
    The Longest Ride
    The Wedding Date
    Made of Honor?

• How can you ask me to choose between The Notebook & A Walk To Remember? I just can't!

• I love Titanic but it's not a great ending. I had all good feels with The Notebook.

• Wuthering Heights (2009)
    Sparkhouse, a modern adaptation of Wuthering Heights.

It's so beautifully angsty. I love angst.

• Princess bride and I keep forgetting the name but it's with Channing Tatum and his wife ends up with amnesia and has to win her over again

• Pride and Prejudice... Shakespeare in Love... The Princess Bride

• Amelie! It's so beautiful and quirky and artistic!

• I didn't like love-story movies when I was a kid. Still don't. So I would say none.

• It's actually an Anime series called Yu Yu Hakusho.

In it, the main couple is already technically together and in love. So instead of telling the story of how the relationship sparked and started, it tells the story of how they managed to stay together despite all the hardships. Besides, if this scene doesn't show true love in the most hilarious way, I don't know what does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72vqFlUJjWk

• None of it. But my all time favorite love story is the Bollywood movie called Gori Tere Pyaar Mein

• All of these are either terrible or I haven't seen them.

• Jaw...😂😂😂

• I haven't seen any of these.

• I've never seen any of these movies.

• Tristan + Isolde

• I've only seen one of these and it sucks 😂

• The Notebook & Pearl Harbour 😊

• Romeo + Juliet

• I really love P. S. I love you. Very good movie.

• Howl's Moving Castle

• titanic

Show More
21