Have you been accused of being a catfish , on the internet not just on here?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes once lol but it doesn't bother me because I don't really tell anyone about myself anyway , or very little. It's the internet. It's naive to trust on here

A few people online have tried to play me and catfish me, but I've been one step ahead of them.

Catfishes create a false identity online and lie about who they are. They post fake profile pics too. I don't tell many people about myself online.. expect those I've been close to for years and met up with in real life... as friends.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Nope. As it goes girls are too smart to be fooled by pretty glowing pixels on the screen. Or am I giving them too much credits? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, @this_is_my_username thought that I was one since I didn't show my face at first.

I got to meet her (she's a cutie) and confirm that we're both non-catfishes. She got to feel my biceps and I got to pat her on her head :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Then i saw your handsome self in person and was swept of mah feet :P oh staph it you're too kind to me John!! :P

• No, everyone thinks I am a Chinese broadsword.

1|0
    0|0
  • On here because of my age - I am always careful to have truthful profile pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really...

I think it's mostly a woman problem in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been accused of it which is stupid because i dont look good enough to be fake

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time, which is understandable... given my level of attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but people think i am lot younger than my age but i am not i am age 48.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not good looking enough to have that accusation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah, by a weirdo who wanted me to cam with him. He thought if he told me I was a catfish I'd "prove it."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes on here a lot (on my old account). People are pussies. When I posted a pic of me with my username those bitches grabbed their small dicks and left.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been accused of it once, I think. How entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason people get really angry when they somehow work out that I'm not a cartoon cat...

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex thought I catfished him with a friend's profile pic. But she actually just saw him on a dating site and when he answered her message, she sent a screenshot to me. He still swears up and down that I sent it even though I didn't lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. no one ever believes my pictures are me on dating sites. It sucks. I've had too many guys not even give me chance because they "know" I'm a catfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess, one time I was talking to this guy online and I sent him a picture of me and for whatever reason he did not believe it was me in the picture and it wasn't even like a nice picture or anything just something I had taken in the bathroom and he still wouldn't believe. I actually found it kinda funny though

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly on here, nowhere else on the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • Only been accused of that on here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Once or twice

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no never
    I look credible

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no never. Well, maybe once, but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • only on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah on here only

0|0
    0|0