Have you been accused of being a catfish , on the internet not just on here?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes once lol but it doesn't bother me because I don't really tell anyone about myself anyway , or very little. It's the internet. It's naive to trust on here

A few people online have tried to play me and catfish me, but I've been one step ahead of them.

Catfishes create a false identity online and lie about who they are. They post fake profile pics too. I don't tell many people about myself online.. expect those I've been close to for years and met up with in real life... as friends.

What Guys Said 12

• Nope. As it goes girls are too smart to be fooled by pretty glowing pixels on the screen. Or am I giving them too much credits? :P

• Yeah, @this_is_my_username thought that I was one since I didn't show my face at first.

I got to meet her (she's a cutie) and confirm that we're both non-catfishes. She got to feel my biceps and I got to pat her on her head :)

• Then i saw your handsome self in person and was swept of mah feet :P oh staph it you're too kind to me John!! :P

• No, everyone thinks I am a Chinese broadsword.

• On here because of my age - I am always careful to have truthful profile pics

• Nope

• nope.

• Not really...

I think it's mostly a woman problem in general

• I've been accused of it which is stupid because i dont look good enough to be fake

• All the time, which is understandable... given my level of attractiveness

• yes.

• No, but people think i am lot younger than my age but i am not i am age 48.

• No, not good looking enough to have that accusation.

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah, by a weirdo who wanted me to cam with him. He thought if he told me I was a catfish I'd "prove it."

• Yes on here a lot (on my old account). People are pussies. When I posted a pic of me with my username those bitches grabbed their small dicks and left.

• I've been accused of it once, I think. How entertaining.

• For some reason people get really angry when they somehow work out that I'm not a cartoon cat...

• My ex thought I catfished him with a friend's profile pic. But she actually just saw him on a dating site and when he answered her message, she sent a screenshot to me. He still swears up and down that I sent it even though I didn't lol.

• Yes.. no one ever believes my pictures are me on dating sites. It sucks. I've had too many guys not even give me chance because they "know" I'm a catfish.

• Yess, one time I was talking to this guy online and I sent him a picture of me and for whatever reason he did not believe it was me in the picture and it wasn't even like a nice picture or anything just something I had taken in the bathroom and he still wouldn't believe. I actually found it kinda funny though

• Mostly on here, nowhere else on the internet

• Only been accused of that on here lol

• Once or twice

• lol no never
    I look credible

• Lol no never. Well, maybe once, but that's it.

• only on here

• Yeah on here only