Who was your favorite child brat in a movie?

Interesting Fact: Waldo's dad is played by none other than Donald Trump😏

My fav is Kevin because although he's a brat, he seemed remorseful for causing his family so much trouble.

• Dennis (Dennis The Menace)
  • Kevin (Home Alone)
  • Junior (Problem Child)
    Vote C
  • Waldo (The Little Rascals)
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Defiantly the original Kevin haha the violence and fight to save the house was just comedic gold.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot choose. I love all three of them. Kevin is not what I would really call a brat. I mean, he could have gotten killed. But he helped protect his family's home and he took down two bad robbers for days! I would love to have his resourcefulness, even though I have my own.

• minus the robbers, u don't think Kevin was kind of a brat?🤔 Remember what he told his mom the night before they left him? "I hope I never see u again for the rest of my life" he wasn't as bad as the rest but he wasn't innocent either but I still love him!! haha

• Its also called being emotionally neglected.

• Sorry to hear that u had a rough upbringing💔 Hope things get better for u😊
      And I guess that's a good way to look at it. They both took each other for granted.

What Guys Said 5

• Home Alone, but it only because that was the only one I recognize the most out of all of them.

• I picked Kevin from Home Alone

• Kevin!!!

• Kevin is the best hands down.

• Kevin

What Girls Said 5

• "KEVIN!!!"
    Good luck and Great question, Can't wait for the Holidays!! xx

• Never seen the first or third. Definitely not Waldo, he's a pretentious asshole. So I choose Kevin.

• Kevin
    he was cute

• Kevin! lol

• Kevin! 😏😎