Do you believe life exist on Mars?

Do you believe life exist on Mars??
  • Yes
  • No
  • Undecided
    Vote C

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps at one point, who knows? Until humans are able to actually go there and investigate thoroughly somehow. But right now there does not seem to be any actually sentient life. Instead it's all just, germs, bacteria, microorganisms. And because there's no water, thus it can't sustain life. Not the same kind of organic life we have here locally anyway.

• Except even the existence of any microorganism, germs and bacteria included, hasn't been proven yet. Get your facts straight first.

Most Helpful Girl

• If not Mars, somewhere else in the universe beside Earth. Some moons have a underground ocean that might have life. Maybe single cell organisms on Mars.