Good bands/songs to recommend?

I've gotten a bit bored with the music that I've been listening to and was wondering if there's anything amazing out there for me to fall in love with! Just to give you a taste of what I like so far...

Love Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Starset, Green Day, Monstercat, Papa Roach, Sick Puppies, Skrillex... Hmm there's tons more but I think this is a good sample!

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Similar: Rise Against, Seether, Staind, Breaking Benjamin, The Offspring

• Volbeat!

• Oh yeah! I've listened to all of those too haha! Not too much though, I'll have to listen some more! Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 2

• One Direction- End of the Day, What a Feeling, Olivia, Clouds, Stockholm Syndrome, just listen to Made In the AM (their 5th album)

21 Pilots- Car Radio, Heathens and Stressed Out. (You've probably heard them though)

One Republic- Where Ever I Go.

Listen to Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay and Beyonce.

I hope you like these songs and bands.

• Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Bring me the Horizon... I used to listen the same kind of music as you and those were some of my favourite bands, but now I'm hardcore country haha