Which Cartoon Characters Do You Think Are More Iconic Tom And Jerry, Or Shaggy And Scooby Doo And Why?

This Is Hard For Me To Decide Who Do You Think Are More Iconic

Tom And Jerry Which Cartoon Characters Do You Think Are More Iconic Tom And Jerry, Or Shaggy And Scooby Doo And Why?
Shaggy And Scooby Doo Which Cartoon Characters Do You Think Are More Iconic Tom And Jerry, Or Shaggy And Scooby Doo And Why?

@madhatters4 @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @WhiteSteve @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @SomeGuy37 @HorrorFan @Saoirise_Nua @Zorax @Dipsy @paris13 @datgirl @Empatheticlady @archiz

910

Most Helpful Girl

• Both!!!

But I have to go with Tom and Jerry, I would still watch it if my mum hadn't cut the channel :(

As much as I love Shaggy and Scooby, but Scooby Doo isn't a show just about them either when as Tom and Jerry is literally just Tom and Jerry lol

Most Helpful Guy