Do you believe the advertisements you see on the TV?

I don't but I think I unconsciously do sometimes.
  • I do.
  • I somehow do.
  • I don't.
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
Subconsciously.. not unconsciously lol

And I mean TV ads that promote products and services.

616

Most Helpful Guy

• I am usually conscious of the fact they are trying to present their product in the best possible light and how they make a point to try and cast attractive, happy looking people to promote their product.

I kunda see advertisements mainly for their entertainment value and maybe to get me initially interested in a product, but most of the time I like to look for reviews before purchasing.

The one exception would be food commercials. With those my mind instantly jumps to "damn that looks good/I am so hungry right now"

Most Helpful Girl

• *this heated hair brush will straighten your very corpse thin hair in 5 minutes. Leaving it healthy and shiny in the process*

*has some professional hairdresser help you*

Girl: *OMMMGGGG!! My hair looks fantastic!! WOOWWWW I can't believe I got that all done in 5 minutes! I use to straighten my hair with a flat iron and it did so much damage*
    Guy hair stylist: "GIRRLLLL!! I know what you meannn"

Pssht yeah freaking right 😒

• *roflol* XD

• Thank you for MH :)

• You're welcome! :)