Does anyone have any tips on how to get back at my friend for inviting me to read this manga called Sawarite Syndrome?

Ok so I have read mangas before but I recently got a link to this free one and it was in the news section of this forum. The headline made it seemed interesting so I clicked on it, I thought it was free so what can it hurt?

There was this guy who approached a tree, it looked suspenseful, so I turned it, and I kept turning the pages. Then I saw what looked like tentacles and I thought ok maybe this is some type of monster or a dream sequence, but the tentacles were feeling on him!!!

Why me!!!

32

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy