Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu? or Hoopla?

I would consider Netflix to be the most popular and the best for binge watching tv shows. But I have found their collection, recently to not change that much, I used to like new movies every once in a while, maybe once a week would be nice. Hulu, I've found to have some great shows, but only limited number of episodes and commericals are added. With Amazon prime I have found more unique content and there are specific amazon channels you can add that have even more. But what do you guys think?
Netflix

, Amazon Prime

or Hulu?

Another contender that is actually free from the library is called hoopla, has any one heard of it?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Netflix. But Amazon does have a show I really like. Man in the high castle is dope. But that's their only show I really know they have and like from them. It's an original, which surprised me

• I really look at the random, non mainstream stuff. For example, I type in ghosts under netflix it gives me a list of content, at amazon i type in ghosts and it gives me twice as much and even more original content.

• I should probably say unique content, not original, because that can be seen as only on amazon prime

Most Helpful Girl