Which actor do you prefer playing the role of BATMAN?

My favourite is Christian Bale

Which actor do you prefer playing the role of BATMAN?Which actor do you prefer playing the role of BATMAN?

• Adam West
  • Michael Keaton
  • Val Kilmer
    Vote C
  • George Clooney
    Vote D
  • Christian Bale
    Vote E
  • Ben Affleck
    Vote F

834

Most Helpful Girl

• My top 3
    1) My favorite: Ben Affleck
    2) Close tie with Christian Bale
    3) George Clooney

Most Helpful Guy

733
  • TV: Adam West
    Movie:Keaton

Adam West's version was kinda like a sitcom. But Keaton's was more action packed/but Jack Nicholson was a great Joker

• Christian Bale, but that's because I like the darker tone and deeper messages in Nolan's version of his Trilogy. Also because I really don't like superhero sidekicks, and Nolan's version don't have Robin teaming up with Batman unlike earlier Batman movies.

Batman and Robin with Clooney was such a big mess that it was laughable.

• The Christian Bale movies were better, but let's not pretend his stupid gruff voice wasn't cringey. Keaton played the role best. Very natural and understated, he made his Batman more believable even though the movies he was in were more silly and childish. They should have switched places, would have been GREAT.

• I hated bale as batman. That throat cancer voice was distracting. Which he didn't really do all the time until until the dark knight. Think he might've been trying too hard because he was being upstaged by Heath ledger. Affleck killed it, much to my surprise, but I still go for Keaton. Best batman voice though, is Kevin conroy, hands down.

• Yeah that voice is distracting, drives me nuts when actors do that through out the whole movie

• George Clooney as Batman

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Ben Affleck, Christian Bale sucked. He displayed no emotions

• OMG Adam west's has a pair of eyebrows
    japan.xinhuanet.com/.../...280_14575775327111n.jpg

• batman is that anime hero that is not easy to perform on screen and I believe that still there is no perfect hero in Hollywood who can play this hero... so we have to wait till we find the perfect male hero like huge jackman for wolverine character

• I was surprised at how good Ben Affleck was, I thought Bale didn't do Batman justice and the movies were badly written and produced and his bruce wayne was just him replaying Patrick Bateman also he sucked in Terminator Salvation, but was brilliant in American Hustle.

• I really like Christian Bale but man I'm old school. I like MIchael Keaton's batman.

• Actually Adam West was good but Christian Bale is a better fighter and a better fit for it and you probably like him since he is from the U. K. also

• Christian Bale 💁
    He's awesome
    But I must say Ben Affleck was good as well
    Didn't expected that much from him

• Charlie Keaton and Christian Bale were great as Batman.

• christian bale

behind him val kilmer then michael keaton

• I like bens performance i feel like he fits the role really well

• Keaton.

• Michael Keaton, hands down, he was the best.

• Affleck and Bale were my favorites.

• Same here. Affleck looks the part. And somewhat acts the part. He's bogged down by bad writing. Bale had... much better writing. But he didn't really look the part. Hats off that he at least tried. I think what most hated with him was that suit. It... just doesn't look right.

Keaton was okay for acting, but his suit looked terrible and Tim Burton was given too much creative freedom in Batman Returns.

Clooney admits he regretted ever agreeing to play the role, and went out of his way to make Batman look gay in protest.

Kilmer was similarly bothered by Schumaker's "direction," and also deliberately made Batman gay for the same reason. In the pic above, he looks totally lost in the part. That chin and those lips suggest he would've preferred to be in a remake of Robocop. Joel Kinnaman was given that instead... only for executive meddling to ruin it.

And sure enough, Kinnaman winds up at DC too... as Rick Flag in Suicide Squad. Also ruined by executive meddling. Guy can't win.

• Ben Affleck!

• There's no question, of course it's Adam West.

• Bruce Wayne.

• Michael Keaton was Batman. For real.

• Christian Bale and only Christian Bale.

• doesn't matter, I don't like batman :P

• Michael keaton

• Ben Affleck

• Adam West

• tbh none of them

• I am batman

• Mel Gibson

• Pmine is Jacky Chan

• Nobody messes with Adam We. :-)

• Michael Keaton.

• This is not an act! I'm offended! I'M B4TM4N!!!

• Adam West and Michael Keaton.

• Myself.

• People that say ben affleck where born yesterday

• Whoopi Goldberg

• Christian Bale