What Is Probably The Most Awful Movie You Have Ever Seen?

I Think This Is Probably The Worst Movie Ever Its So Awful!!What Is Probably The Most Awful Movie You Have Ever Seen?
Keanu Reeves Is A Awesome Actor But This Movie Is Just So Awful Especially The Ending!

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @MrAtticusLebowski @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @archiz @datgirl @Empatheticlady @Paris13
The 2 reasons I think Knock Knock is the worst movie ever is because 1. It didn't have a happy ending 2. And their isn't a single positive message in this movie. I'm just happy I watched this movie online and didn't watch this movie in a movie theater to watch this movie.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely hands down "The Blair Witch Project" I watched it for the first time in over a decade. I remember hating it when I first saw it so I decided to give it another chance, now that I'm older and a lot of more open-minded, well needless to say, I fell asleep a lot sooner than the last time. Movie is terrible, boring and overrated.

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/MOV_6555971c_b.jpg

Weirdiest fucking movie ever. Most thought it was going to be a horror movie instead many people went left early in horror.

• Dude watch Knock Knock you will probably change your mind

• Dude its so fucking creepy this should fucking be on the critics list for Movies Considered To Be The Worst!

• Not only that I just watched an interview with Keanu Reeves saying this is supposed to be a comedy I'm like. No this is a fucking horrific fucking movie

What Girls Said 12

• Avatar: The Last Airbender
    I am a huge fan of the cartoon and M. Night. Shamalamamamasama kuuuuun massacred it!!!

• 50 shades of gray

• Never seen the whole entire movie but I rather watch that movie than Knock Knock ugh!

• I find it hard to believe. A woman, who finds 50 Shades of Grey actually awful :o?

• I can't remember what it was called that that nazi on Mars one was absolutely horrible.
    *guys open playboy magazine*: ahhh she's bare she must be an alien

• "Cabin in the woods" so disappointed by that.

• Shit that film is a lot better than knock knock. And the elevator bloodbath scene was pretty entertaining.

• Lol ya i don't but for some reason it looked like a fly hitting a screen door haha.

• @CHRIS11796 lol yes! You are damn right! Hahaha

• Mine is probably Sleepless in Seattle.

• Hey! I loved that movie!

• Annie Reed.

• That movie is pretty bad lol but it's hard to just think of one. So many movies are bad. If we're saying big budget movies I'll go with the Last Airbender. Tower Heist, Batman v Superman, Catwoman, any new Adam Sandler movie, etc.

• I think the message in the movie is that you shouldn't cheat on your wife.

• Oh you're so right he had to push them against the door and have sex with them too. You're so right. My bad.

• What? Never mind

• I watched knock knock and didn't find it too bad.

Probably the worse movie I tried to watch was hostel (about a group of girls who go on holiday in Eastern Europe, meet some rich guys with a passion for torture murder, it had too much pain and torture for my liking).

• Please tell me your joking please please telling me this is a joke this movie is shit

• Just looking at your picture is bad enough.

• too many to remember, but current remakes of original classic movies are always awful.

• Meet the Blacks. It wasn't that funny to me.
    Revenant.
    Dragon Ball Evolution.

• Ghostbusters? loool

• Avatar.

And Why Do You Capitalise Every Damn Word? That Is So Bloody Annoying.

What Guys Said 18

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vzf9BAVGZc
    No disrespect to aborigines, but I couldn't have been more bored๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

• going overboard
    i believe it was adam sandler's first starring role. i literally couldn't watch the whole thing

• I seen a tiny part of that movie but its probably not as awful as Knock Knock

• Pacific rim
    screenrant.com/.../Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-on-beach.jpg

Complete and utter rubbish mate!!!

• Eaters (2011)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1753753/

And Italian zombie movie, where there are barely any zombies, i wanted to walk out the cinema at 10 minutes, had to swallow the whole movie because my buddy wanted to see the end.

• Really? I didn't know that, I heard that the new Ghostbusters really sucks so I didn't waste my money to see it

• You didn't know what?

• I just watched an interview with Keanu Reeves saying this is supposed to be a comedy I'm like. No! This movie is fucking horroring

• Yeah there are a few movies like that but I can't remember offhand

• Cloverfield.

• Never watched its not going to be as bad as Knock Knock

• i kind of liked cloverfield except the handheld camera shaking and what not made me nauseous

• Panic room.
    Twilight.

I didn't see it but 50 Shades of Grey deserves to be nominated because I know what it is about.

• It actually tied with Fantastic Four (2015) for worst movie of the year

• The remake of Ghostbusters was idiotic compared to the 1984 version. At least the blonde in it kept me hard for half of it.

• My Big Fat Greek Wedding was awful, but I liked part 2

• Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    Mr. & Mrs. Smith
    Avatar (blue person one)

• Nymphomaniac. I can't get these 4 hours back.

• Ya that movie is pretty bad lol.

• What part of it was the worst in your opinion?

• Watch Cinema Snob Midnight Screenings also I'm watching them review that movie

• Also their could've been any time where Keanu Reeves could've knocked both them out

• Hobo With A Shotgun.

• Army of One. Shallow story

• 0|0
  • Hush and Killer Mermaid. Both on Netflix... both terrible

• Movies which I do not find of benefit would be classified by myself as awful.

• Failure to Launch