What Is Probably The Most Awful Movie You Have Ever Seen?

I Think This Is Probably The Worst Movie Ever Its So Awful!!What Is Probably The Most Awful Movie You Have Ever Seen?
Keanu Reeves Is A Awesome Actor But This Movie Is Just So Awful Especially The Ending!
@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @MrAtticusLebowski @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @archiz @datgirl @Empatheticlady @Paris13
The 2 reasons I think Knock Knock is the worst movie ever is because 1. It didn't have a happy ending 2. And their isn't a single positive message in this movie. I'm just happy I watched this movie online and didn't watch this movie in a movie theater to watch this movie.

1319

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched knock knock and didn't find it too bad.

Probably the worse movie I tried to watch was hostel (about a group of girls who go on holiday in Eastern Europe, meet some rich guys with a passion for torture murder, it had too much pain and torture for my liking).

• Please tell me your joking please please telling me this is a joke this movie is shit

Most Helpful Guy