How would you feel if you realized that all the attention you were getting from the opposite sex was your friend's?

How would you feel if you realized that all the attention you were getting from the opposite sex was your friend's?How would you feel if you realized that all the attention you were getting from the opposite sex was your friend's?

• Whatever. I could use less attention
  • Time to kill the friend
  • Have the friend help me out
    Vote C
  • Try to steal the attention away
    Vote D
  • I don't seek attention from the opposite sex
    Vote E

1723

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me in a club once. The guy who was talking to me was literally only doing so so he could intergrate himself into the group so he could chat up my friend. Jesus that stung.

• That sounds terrible

• It sucked. I felt such an idiot for falling for it. I mean it's fine if I'm overlooked. I'm no beauty and I'm fine with not being chatted up but don't pretend to like me you know :/