Anyone excited to watch Star Wars: Rogue One?

I think the trailer looks pretty good.

• Yeah, I think it will be great!
  • I don't care really.
  • It's going to suck! Disney's ruined Star Wars!!!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

728

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to watch it, but my sister doesn't want to and she usually pays for movies.
    I mean, I could bring someone else, but due to my illness, my parents don't want me to go out without any family right now. Thank goodness I'm gradually getting better so I don't have to constantly put up with this bullshit by the time college starts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! I can't wait. I love all of the Star Wars movies but I am hoping it's better than The Force Awakens.

• Only because of Donnie Yen.

• I'll watch it.
    Not as excited about Rogue 1 as I was about Force Awakens.

• I can't wait to see it even if it less good now it's still Star Wars so ^-^

• I mean I'll watch it. I'm not psyched about it tho.

• ı dont care

What Guys Said 27

• Am I excited? no
    I really don't even understand what it is. I have not looked into it at all.
    That being said, I already have purchased tickets for Dec 17 for me and 2 of my boys. I remember when Star Wars first came out. It had this little 2x2 inch picture in the newspaper (that is where movies had to advertise listings before the internet lol). we looked at it and said "that looks kinda cool". I saw it 8 times at the movie theater. 40 years later (ish) and people still have Star Wars mania. amazing...

• I'm just waiting for a decent battlefront game. If I get that me and star wars can talk

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• I am excited and already got the ticket in the pocket and my costume ready to wear at the midnight premier. Nevertheless I remain calm as I was disappointed too much with The Stupid Awakens that dares to have the title of Star Wars.
    Rogue One looks incredible from its trailers and shows to contain almost everything I wished in a star wars movie. But with the SJW ruining entertainment as well now we get another dynamic independent feminist and even liberals begin to show their disgust for political messages and agendas being forced into movies.

• I am! I wanna see how they stole the plans of the Death Star and I do wanna see Darth Vader in action again!

• Yeah I'm super excited. I like how it's filmed like a war movie and not like a traditional Star Wars film. It's going to be very interesting.

• I may watch it but I don't care really.

• Disney lost my interest in Star Wars when Episode VII came out. I've watched every Star Wars movie at least 20-30 times--prequels and originals.

I've seen Epiosode VII once, and I probably won't ever watch it again.

I doubt I'm going to watch any of the newer Star Wars movies Disney releases, nor buy any merchandise.

• I'll watch it but I'll only download it. Ain't spending money on it in the cinema. No thanks.

• Where's the feckin' lightsabres, that's what I want to know!

• I think it looks fun on the trailer. Let's see. Disney is going to want to make one of these every year, so let's hope for the best. ;)

• The Force Awakens sucked and I was super hyped for it.
    I'll wait till the reviews come out for Rogue One before watching it.

• It comes out the day before my birthday.
    So I'll definitely watch it , probably be after my birthday though

• Too much inexperience in the attempt at a continuation of the saga. I've lost all faith in Disney on this matter. The martial arts touch is cheesy, but a welcome touch nonetheless.

• Actually looks really really good. Looks better than force awakening. Donnie yen

• Can't wait to watch this shit! :)

• super glad they are making more StarWars films

• I can't wait to see it as it looks good. However, personally I am disappointed in Star Wars Episode 7. I was a big fan in the extended universe books that are now defunct

• C. Force Awakens sucked, so will this.

• The last one was fine, except for the script. But you can't blame the writers, they just do what the idiot producers tell them.

• it looks ok but I doubt I will go see it in theaters

• I'll probably go to a cheap theater for it.

• Nope, not for me

• I don't care for Star Wars.

• After seeing how they fucked up episode 7, Im not really optimistic

• after the over the top "PC" washing of the last star wars, they will not get any more of my $$$

• Been beating my meat to princess leia in anticipation

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eff8c523ba.jpg

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more