For those who own gaming PCs, do you ever download and play emulators (SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, etc.) on your PC or are you old school and prefer?

to purchase the actual consoles (Gamecube, etc.) to play them?

Emulators such as:
For those who own gaming PCs, do you ever download and play emulators(SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, etc.) on your PC or are you old school and prefer?For those who own gaming PCs, do you ever download and play emulators (SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, etc.) on your PC or are you old school and prefer?

• I download and play a lot of emulators.
  • I'd rather buy the actual consoles (Gamecube, N64, etc.)
  • I like a bit of both
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually have all the old machines, from Atari, up to PS4, and they still work perfectly.

I've never actually had a need for emulators. It's not that I prefer one over the other, but I already have one, so an emulator is pretty redundant. Especially since I've had those systems a lot longer than my current gaming PC.