Am I the only one that thought the YouTube Year in Review video this year sucked?

I did not enjoy it personally, I dont know why but It just didn't seem very well put together.

121

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like the youtube rewind either. It wasn't as good as some of the others, plus I didn't like the songs. My favorite youtube rewind is 2014 I believe.

• 2014 was good. This year it just really seemed lackluster.

• I wasn't even as into youtube as usual this year, it didn't have all my favorites like I've seen in the past. I did love seeing Superwoman though

• Im not even into any popular big youtubers. I do kinda like pewdepie but thats all. No Epic Rap Battles of history, no fine brothers they werent even on there this time. Plus this year they didn't even really talk about current events but I kinda see why

Most Helpful Guy

• haven't watched any of them.