Recommendations for either a funny dark comedy or a bloody horror movie on netflix?

So, I've started to see that it could very well end up as another bad night, and I want to distract myself.
The best ways for me to do that are generally bloody horror films or a Dark Comedy movie wise, any recommendations?

Most Helpful Girl

• Housebound is kind of a mixture of that.. though it does have one particularly bloody scene that was a bit much, for me. But it was funny!

13 Cameras was good, so was Hush. Pontypool was kind of funny and scary at the same time. Creep was just upsetting, not bloody.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• The TV show Salem, of you haven't already given it a whirl. With guest stars like Lucy Lawless, Stuart Townsend, and now Marylin Manson, it's getting good!

• Repo at the genetic opera.
    I found it funny in a dark way and it is a bit of a dark movie, I don't think everyone would classify it as funny tho.

• You can watch the American Horror Story series? Each season is a different story so pick whatever you fancy

• so true... hotel and asylum drained all the hope from my bones.

• Jessica sadly isn't coming back, and this came directly from her. She wanted to move on to other things :-(

• Are you kidding me? Nooo :( Damn, she really made the whole show so memorable, Lady GaGa couldnt even replace her

• Sweeney Todd

• I dunno. Please tell me the best ones you find from this poll. I like that genre too. (but not bloody without a plot.)

• Tusk is supposed to be a pretty good dark comedy/horror film.

• Not sure if it's currently on netflix, but have you ever seen "Heathers"?

• Netflix sucks. Watch Green Butchers. Very dark comedy.

• Donnie Darko

• Not sure it quite comes either of your headings but I just watched The Gift on Netflix

• Sleeping Beauty

What Guys Said 10

• House MD is hilarious and has a screwed up sense of humor if that's your thing like mine

• Shawn of the Dead is an excellent combination of those genres.

• Dale and tucker vs evil. I think that's still on netflix.

• I'd say a dark comedy would be the Nightmare Before Christmas! Not super dark but still fits the bill.

• Dead Silence is kinda bloody but it's scary af

• Black Mirror.

• THIS! It's right up your alley Waffles! It's an intelligent dark comedy that makes you think.

• American Psycho, if they have it

• I've seen it three times, good movie but not planning on watching it again anytime soon

• I don't know if it's on Netflix, but "What We Do in the Shadows" is one of the greatest dark comedies out there.

• Evil dead
    Dawn of the dead

• Just watched Borat and it was fucking hilarious