-being a friend
    -ironing clothes
    -doing laundry
    -making people feel better
    -blowjobs
    -making love

0|2
    0|0
  • I used to be very good at dream interpretation and now I am only a little better than average. I think Im good at giving people advice and I'm good at writing essays and answering difficult theoretical problems so long as the problem is expressed in a verbal format and not a mathematical or scientific one. I also believe I am good at making guys like me when I am interested in them. I am also very good at magic squares but not all the time - sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's kinda a problem called overthinking but when I use it to my advantage I'm good at thinking outside the box and coming up with unique ideas and queries about life and the universe.
    My mind is like a stoner when they're high, just 24/7 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Giving head if I'm being honest

0|3
    0|0
  • Cooking, cleaning, sewing, singing, poetry, writing stories, dancing, listening to people, giving advice, archery, basketball, track, cross country, electric guitar, acrostic guitar, and computers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Annoying @PiuBravoRagazzo and teasing him! Sorry babe :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Persuading people, academic stuff, reading people (like knowing how they're feeling or what their attitude is)

0|1
    0|0
  • eating, sleeping, wasting time on the internet, binge watching shows (honestly, I think I invented the mannequin challenge, I've not moved an inch since watching a whole season of scream queens when it first came out)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good at writing, learning languages, memorizing dates and sleeping Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Essays

0|1
    0|0
  • finding good jams

0|1
    0|0
  • I can touch the bottom of my chin with my tongue!

1|1
    0|0
  • Ewww

0|1
    0|0
  • poker!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Writing baby!

0|1
    0|0
  • rapping..

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'm really good at remembering things, things that happened years ago, with accuracy and precision. I'll give you the day, the month, the year and even the day of the week it happened. So, before somebody tries to lie to me about a past event, this person should be ready xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Painting
    Poetry, literature
    Fighting and martial arts
    Cooking
    Manual Labor such as splitting firewood and in general working.
    History
    Patience
    Turning off my emotions completely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good at math and arguing with people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sleeping at irregular times

1|1
    0|0
  • Pooping. I can poop without wiping.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm actually good at plenty of things, specially the hard things that nobody else is crazy enough to take.

0|1
    0|0
  • Analytical thinking, teaching myself new skills, network engineering, systems administration, database administration, programming, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, custom architectural designs, HVAC, hunting.

0|1
    0|0
  • The subtle art of 'nothing' ... . harder than it sounds

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good at art, sports, self-discipline and flexibility.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good and Jerry-rigging broken things. also, I am a good shot with a rifle

0|1
    0|0
  • procrastinating
    eating pizza
    gaming
    being negative

0|1
    0|0