Ideas to decorate my room?

I've run out of ideas. Here are a few things about myself to possibly help any ideas you may have :)

Music I like:

My favorite music genre is classic rock. My favorite artists are Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, Marilyn Manson, Queen, and Frank Sinatra.

Favorite colors are turquoise, orange, purple

I like abstract art but also landscapes.

I like animal print and tacky stuff lol..

I really like antique looking stuff.

I love wooden pieces of furniture that give a country look.

This isn't very PC of me but I like "gypsy" looking stuff.

My room is small so.. keep that in mind. Pictures would really be appreciated :)

Thanks!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say posters nice wood bed frame and old looking items

• 1 y ago

It is good choice. Just look for these nice handmade wooden frames
      it is an excellent addition to an interior and will fit into any design, creating an original note. Frame will allow you to save the best memories: the photographs from important celebrations, photographs of parents, children and beloved person. This small accessorize will give you positive emotions every time when you look at it.