What is one genre of music you just cannot stand to listen to?

To me it's hiphop/rap like Kanye West little Wayne etc... Or New Country Music like Luke Bryan or Florida Georgia Line. Keep in mind im not shitting on the older music of these genres because all genres have their good acts and bad.

1619

Most Helpful Guy

• country. Comes off as either whiny or aggressively positive. And the music is largely uninteresting.

I suppose Cash is the exception, though I don't know if he really qualifies as country..

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it's the kind of music that t swift and katy perry make, I don't know what that is called "the shitty kind of pop"?