Are you an Artist? What can you do?

Like actor, painter, musician etc πŸ˜€

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE drawing!!

1214
  • im working on something that may be considered art... maybe.

I can lucid deam (to a certain extent) and have a dream diary going back over 10 years... some of them are completely fucked up. in fact most of them are on the fucked up side of things because i suffer from sleep paralysis.

Actually thats part of the back story. Im not sure if you're familiar with sleep paralysis, but sufferers often feel a presence in the room and things such as alien abductions, ghosts, incubi and succubi can be attributed to sleep paralysis.

Over the years I learned to lucid dream through it and this results in a weird half awake/half asleep state. As you can imagine this results in some extremely weird dreams which i record as soon as I wake up. I constantly have a pen/paper/flash light by my bed, and some times I dont remember writing the dream down.

My plan is to animate them and get them on YT but I suck at drawing, let alone animating lol. Im currently talking to people at uni who can animate to bring these dreams to life.

is this art? lol

• Can paint, draw, do henna tattoos and can cook if you can call that art πŸ˜‚

• 0|1
    • Damn, the image didn't show up, you can click on it, there's no virus, I promise.

• I recently have an idea to find a form of art to mention people in the society
    their thought that can miss something.
    You know your eyes can not see all in the world
    Your ear can not hear all sound
    How do we find it?

• Singer/songwriter here πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Also dabble in guitar and Uke sometimes.

• I play guitar, write music and songs, I draw, I do spray paint art, I do digital art, I cook (I consider cooking an art as well), I even did some sculpting in the past. Maybe there is something more, I can't think of anything at this point

• I'm not an artist but I can play the piano and I used to compete in piano competitions from elementary to high school.

• I'm good at drawing and music. Sadly don't know how to post a pic of some on here (drawing lol) I will if I can and remember

• I am good at drawing but haven't been doing it much, always busy with other things. I love to sing tho and I still do.

• I play the drums, piano, flute (but really don't like it) and sing πŸ™ƒ

• I work on most of the CGI for marvel studio movies.

• I can do nothing artistic tbh

• music. compose, play, record

• Yes, I write poetry

• Sketching and drawing

• Yes, I'm a tattoo artist.

• Drawing ❀️

• Musician. I play the piano.

• I'm absolutely untalented

• Yes. I love drawing

• I make woodcarvings and crafts.

• I can play the piano

• Pencil drawing or pen.

• Nope

• I play guitar but im a slow writerπŸ˜†

• I can fuck your mother