Do you want a portrait?

Got inspired to do a good deed for the people of GaG, but I'm taking it up a notch. I'll do one of each style of portrait (below) for one dude and one dudette. Simply write a 1000 word essay on why you love me and you may be the lucky winner.
Jokes, do the following:
- Post the picture of you that you want drawn (up-close/shoulders and up, no scenery or animals k? I'm not that talented)
- Write whether you want to be drawn in style A or B
- No anons, sowwy
Maybe I'll send it to you. If not, I'll have your face hanging above my fireplace for everyone to admire.

Do you want a portrait?

- Don't forget to mention which style you want to be drawn in! I'll be doing only one of each
- Pics can be sent privately if that's an issue. Make sure they're not blurry/low quality

27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl