What was your first gaming device?

The was the Sega Genesis,
What was your first gaming device?

My aunt dug it out of her closet, I didn't actually get a console that was in the times current generation till 2003 when I got the original xbox.

but the Sega Genesis did in fact kick ass.
I'm playing some of its games online right now
http://game-oldies.com/
A good retro gaming site

1635

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 35

• Regular Nintendo. But also my Grandma owns original Sega *not Genesis* for us to play when we came over.
    None of those games were good. except choplifter, this karate game and this weird game with a flying colorful thing flying across the screen with strange happy music. Other than that, regular sega sucked.
    Nintndo was fun except a lot of the games graphics and controlling wer so bad that you had to hold onto the buttons really firm and it would give you blisters. *Like this Olympics game with one of the levels you had to do swimming laps. IT SUCKED!*

• Toejam and Earl is still one of my favorite games. My first system was the NES or possibly the Gameboy. I can't remember which one I got first.

• Mine was the PlayStation game console the first console i bought for myself.

• It was a PS2. I also got two games with it: Spider Man and MOH: Frontline

• Xbox 360 the updated one, I didn't get til I was like 13

• The Sega genesis

• Suoper Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

• Ps2 maybe?

• Atari 2600

• The og gameboy

• Show more from Guys
    15