Have you guys heard of this movie?

Oh my god! It was mind blowing. It's a movie about a girl and boy who keep switching bodies and living each others lives. It's got an incredible storyline, amazing art, and really likable characters and has a good impactful and powerful ending! So dramatic and thrilling! Anime movies usually never have happy endings! It's going to be released in cinemas worldwide and already broke box office records in Japan. Honestly, usually I hate anime movies, but this is just incredible. Those other anime movies can burn in hell. If you're too impatient, then just watch the eng sub version like I did, lol. This movie is thrilling, emotional, funny, oddly realistic and exhilarating, and it even won over many Hollywood film critics. You gotta keep an eye out for it! I swear you'll love it!

Don't comment if you're gonna say you hate anime. THIS MOVIE IS THE NEW BEGINNING OF ANIME! IT'S A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN TYPICAL ANIME. Even if you hate anime, You're bound to like this. And no. It's not really a romance movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was recommended to me when I went on a spree of anime movies of the romance genre (not sure what sparked that craving), but I never watched it because it's only subbed. I don't care if dubbed voice acting isn't as good - I just can't stand reading subtitles! (Go ahead, hate me lol.)

Anyway, I didn't know it was getting a dub. When it does, I will definitely give it a watch!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not heard of this.

• Really? I heard the movie uses the Nova Launcher.

• @jp612612 Nova Launcher has nothing to do with movies and just makes it so you have more control over customizing your phone. That also makes it so your cell phone performs better.

What Guys Said 15

• Pure awesome and i fucking love anime... each and every anime:))

• This actually looks like something I would want to watch.

• I am Definitely going to watch this!
    For some reason I find anime stories to be heart touching and awesome... Last I watched was "Death NOTE". It was A. W. E. S. O. M. E.
    Have you watched it? You definitely should.
    I wished thy had a part two of that anime.

• yip I've seen deathnote

• I watched it!!!
      I was crying in the end... Awesome, Phenomenal.
      Thanks for the suggestion... I wish they make a part 2... I also wish they remembered their names and had a happy ending.

• I have seen that picture before! And yeah I might watch it

• Nope

• Now I want to see it, Subbed of course :)

• It is makoto sinkai's new movie right? , i dont watch it yet , i know some of his previous movies though , like 5 cm per second ( very sad movie) and garden of words , the quaility of graphic and story are really awesome..

• This is so much better than his other slow paced movies

• just finished watching the movie , very nice , it is better than garden of words but i personally think 5 centimeters per second is still the best makoto shinkai's movie ever ; p

• not a fan of anime

• Several Hollywood film critics who hate anime because it's not Hollywood or American LOVED this. You don't have to like anime tomovie like this. Honestly.

• ahan
      okay then i'll check this out

• Yeah. It was good, but I think it is a tad bit over rated.

• Nope. Not a fan of anime movies. I like horror

• no , but i might watch it now

• not yet

• love to know what a pussy feels like zzzz

• would you be so kind and post the link of the full movie please:D?

• thank you :D !!

• Nope...

What Girls Said 4

• i dont like the art 😔 plus anime movies is not my thing I like shoujo series hehe

• It actually does have an incredible romance line though. It's about a girl and boy switching bodies.. It's got some shoujo

• Hahaha then I just might give it a try 😋

• Kimi no Na Wa? Definitely! I heard about it all the time but haven't really got to watch it yet. It is highly recommended by people that have watched it :) I will definitely watch it when I get the chance.

• Gonna watch it

• that sounds quite good actually