What should I make my comic on?

I was thinking about designing my own comic book. I feel comfortable with my art haha there's an example of it. I want to make like a villain or superhero comic but One problem is I don't know what to do xD I feel as though every superpower has already been made up and I need help coming up with something original.What should I make my comic on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Make one of a badass girl that's a lead

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A superhero who sucks guy's cocks and gets their strength/abilities from them. Totally unique superhero. Basically sucking out their life force gives her their abilities.

0|0
    0|1
  • Head doesn't fit to superman 😆 you can make a character who have power to take others power. Like a emulator 😆

0|0
    0|0
    • yes it doesn't fit because the pictures i used the angles were different xD batman was much larger.

• why would i give you free ideas you could pontentially make millions off and not get a dime back in return?

you figure it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Animals?

0|0
    0|0
  • going original with super powers is going to be rough but you could take inspiration from other comics creat your art and story based off of those

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1