What should I write about?

I need some ideas for stories.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, off the top of my head, what about a dude named Aaron-- a great swordsman/warrior from the medieval times in a world with magic. However, he was facing a mythical beast with magical powers, and was teleported to a random period in time (aka a dystopian modern future). Maybe where most people died/turned into inhuman powerful beasts... And maybe eventually he could disover some modern survivors. They could either be scavengers/bandits, or you could throw in a romantic element. Now Aaron has to find out how to survive in an unknown world where there is no magic and danger lurks around.

Well, that's just me rambling on with whatever came to mind first haha

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't already have ideas for stories than you are not a writer and don't press yourself.

• I have too many ideas for my own good

What Guys Said 5

• A piano teacher gets a student who learns impossibly fast and see's that the reason she left being a concert pianist wasn't because she wanted to be happier, but because she was scared of failure and judgement. Maybe she gets a second chance?

A young man joins the millitary at the age of 18 and his final confrontation with his mother before leaving was an argument. He does very well in the Navy until his ship is attacked and he seems to be the sole survivor after having been given a flash drive that cannot be transferred over the internet. His mother finds out that her son is dead but get's visions and dreams and preys every night for him which fuel a strange intuition that saves his life many times on his adventure to a warzone assisted by a Kurdish runaway. She could serve as a romantic interest.

You could do a story about a freelance DJ who works weddings, nightclubs and wherever else he feels like going that's fun. He has tons of sex with whoever he want's until he begins to realize that he's getting older and maybe want's to settle down after all. He tries desperately to make things work with a girl who isn't right for him because he's scared he won't find the right girl.

• Write about something supernatural like UFO abductions or Bigfoot sightings. People like scary stories

• depends what you mean whats the story for

• what type of story are you writing

• Observe and write about the people! It always will weave a great story.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!