Khloe Kardashian... hard work or surgery?

Khloe, who happens to be the only Kardashian that I can tolerate by the way, has a new show Revenge Body. There's some controversy over whether she's the appropriate host, since people question if she achieved her revenge body through diet & fitness or cosmetic surgery. I think she put in work for that body but if not it was money well spent. Thoughts? Khloe Kardashian... hard work or surgery??Khloe Kardashian... hard work or surgery??Khloe Kardashian... hard work or surgery??Khloe Kardashian... hard work or surgery??Khloe Kardashian... hard work or surgery??

• Natural
    48%(12)30%(13)Vote5%(1)
  • Plastic
    52%(13)70%(31)Vote95%(18)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm I think she's all natural man like i don't understand why she would even get surgery I think she worked for it. people act like it's so hard to work out when it's simple you know. I can't speak for massively overweight people but khole was never that fat. And I think everyone who's accussing her of it may just be jealous

2|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. I definitely think she's the realest one in that family

• Show All
    • Kourtney admits to breast implants, I call that serious surgery. I don't know if Kylie counts, but she's all plastic

• Yea I heard that she had breast implants they even showed them on the show. Kylie just had lip injections doesn't look like she did anymore then that tho but I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• I too honestly think she's the kinda person to do all that alone. The kardashahas are kinda health freaks. Good on her either way.

2|0
    0|0
    • Like I'm certainly not seeing much of a difference in size and if she did get surgery done for it that's so sad.

• I agree. She wasn't that big to begin with & she seems really into working out now

What Guys Said 10

• I'm pretty sure plastic surgery.

3|2
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less about if she's alive or not. You shouldn't either.

2|0
    1|0
  • Come on, we know this woman won't do shit but lay on a surgery bed and get her fat removed. That's all plastic.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think she worked for it man lol I don't get it lol

• Show All
    • @Shawn58 Ummm perfectly healthy people get surgery for a bigger ass sooooo xD

• I mean yea but her ass was most likely already big lmao I mean look at her accusing this woman of all these surgeries is nonsense

• Everything else about the Kardashians is artificial. Why would her body be natural?

1|0
    0|1
  • surgery
    duhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • a little of both but more plastic

1|0
    0|0
  • what i find interesting is that she felt she HAS to be that way, in order to be "attractive"

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the after is better than the before. She probably felt pressure cause of her "perfect" sisters

• Show All
    • she's not "healthier". she was big, but she was not overweight. stop trying to play the "fat" card. she was not FAT

• Most people, especially men would agree that she looks better afterwards. A lot of men don't even give "fat" or "ugly" women the time of day.

• definitely surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • No question she works out but as a Kardashian of course she has had surgery, lots of surgery.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Natural. Its possible to lose weight! a lot of people assume someone got surgery just because they lose weight, Its dumb. I mean her booty looks a bit bigger but its probably just booty gains from putting in hard work, SQUATS PEOPLE lol

2|0
    0|1
  • If you go low carb you can do this without surgery - same if you eat kempner's rice diet.

1|0
    0|0
  • my queen worked hard for her body

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • both.

0|0
    0|0