What do you think of her?

What do you think of her?Don't mind the background, I was too lazy to remove it for this post hahahaha

I meant whether the illustration is good or not lol. Supposed to be a comic-like character.
@Rudon30

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, nice drawing, as for the positive : the shading on the arms and legs arr well done and the colors seem apropriate. As for the negative : the face is not " round enough" there are a lot of sharp ends that should be smooth, the eyes are kinda weird and there should be sone shades in the cape. Keep up the good work tho! ^^

• Yeah that cape was one of the things I didn't have enough time to fix. Thank you so much for the feedback :)

• No problem, tbh I did ask for feedbacks on my drawings too 😃

Most Helpful Girl

• did u draw it?

• Yes. drew an outline sketch, scanned it and made it into a vector. Thoughts?

• it looks good ! :D

What Guys Said 7

• African?

• Is that all you thought? I meant whether the illustration is good or not lol. Sorry for not being clearer.

• That looks awesome! Is it for anything or do you just draw in your free time?

• Well thanks *hides face
      It was for my Vector Graphics assignment, I wanted to refine it a little more but it was due for a class so I was like to hell with it lol and submitted as is. I paint in my free time though. But this was made using Adobe Illustrator :)

• The only other thing I have to show right now is totally different from this. I'll think about it lol

• Sounds good :)

• It's quite attention-grabbing. She looks like one of my university students, actually.

• How does that costume even stay on her, with the cut so low as to show the navel? I have visions of a "Wardrobe Malfunction", like Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl some years back.

Nice boobage, however.

• Theoretically it stays on because it wraps around the back and it's supposed to be armor so it's heavy enough to stay in place? Hahahaha that was my best attempt to answer your question. I just meant is the illustration good, not so much how it would be in reality. But thank you very much for the response anyways :)

• Wait... No way!!! Wow excellent Mary. Is that the final stage of the product? Excellent. I love man. Lol. She mirrors wonder woman

• Erm... not really good, need more work into it.

• Don't try to make a living off of it.

What Girls Said 3

• What should I think? Lol. Maybe could use a little work.

• I agree lol (hides face) it wasn't as refined as I wanted it but it was due for a class so in it went. Thanks for your honesty though... and not going anon too, I like that.

• I was trying to say it in a nice way. Just keep on practicing! It makes perfect. c:

• just being honest ok the costume didn't fit her name lol show her legs

• Bad drawing and ugly / fat.