What is your favorite television show?

I like plenty of shows. I like Supernatural and The Flash.

Most Helpful Girl

• degrassi. breaking bad. batchelor. strike back

• actually your the loser here... saying to me I'm your height when we kiss it will be at level. like wtf come on dude. . we live so far away and you know nothing about me what so ever. get a life and get a real girlfriend not some girl on the Internet you don't even know... good day sir

• what the hell is your problem... I never said anything like that! and you know it! I think it's weird you ask me what my height was so when we kiss we were at the same level.. I told you I had a boyfriend and that you and I live 1000 miles away... so that will never happen... that's what happend I can screen shot it if you like.. anyway have a good day sir.. get over being a dramatic drama queen...

• @t_time
      And I said if we dated. The big word if. Learn what if means.

What Girls Said 21

• The Flash (Im not ready for Iris to die!!)
    The Royals
    Are You the One
    Real Housewives
    Love & Hip Hop
    WWE Total Divas
    Jane the Virgin
    The Vampire Diaries

• I love Merlin but lasted for just 5 seasons. Also love Doctor Who but it seemed to leave its old good quality

• I'm kinda obsessed with cooking shows and Gordon Ramsay so right now it's Masterchef or Hell's Kitchen or Kitchen Nightmares, anything.

• The man in the high castle, Westworld, The Last man on Earth, Survivor, Quarry and Modern Family :)

• I like to many to pick a favourite

• SUPERNATURAL YASSS.
    I watch too much anime. That shit is my fav.
    like Magi but if I had to pick a human show, probably The Office, super funny.

• Pornhub

• i like my big fat fabulous life, say Yes to the dress, teen mom there's others but can't remember them

• I like Supernatural and the flash too, even tho I have not had the priviledge to watch those that much.
    I love game of thrones

• Game of Thrones.

• Younger.

• Teen wolf.

• none

• Game of Thrones is my favourite of all.

• Watching Sherlock rn

• supernatural forever and always eyy

• the vampire diares

• Supernatural, Brooklyn 99 is pretty good. ( I think I spelt that wrong...

• Top Gear, The Grand Tour, Dharma and Greg.

I can't choose

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• i used to watch supernatral... but i don't watch tc anymmore

What Guys Said 8

• Supernatural, Breaking Bad, Scrubs, Eureka, Impractical Jokers, Dexter, Gotham. All great shows, there are more buttt I don't want to sit here all day typing this out haha

• Of currently running shows: Vikings and The Americans, but I've also been positively surprised by The Expanse and Westworld.

• Sherlock.

• Brooklyn Nine-nine

• Star Wars the Clone Wars
    Sharpe
    Game of Thrones

• The Flash, Supernatural, Vikings (C'mon Ragnar wtf are u doing 😆), Grimm, Lucifer

• walking dead, Person of Interest, Agents of Shield, The 100

• i like tons of shows, my favortie being wwe and tna, since, they never actually end. only when the business itself will it end. tna is close to it, but, they just got new ownership, so hopefully it'll start to come back.

one of my all time fav shows is "heroes", because it was not only haydens break out role, but, I've always liked "save the cheerleader, save the world" line