List the games/consoles that you play?

Im considering becoming a gamer girl again and I just want to see what you guys are playing. Plus, I want to see how many of you play the same games!!

For the poll, select your favorite game console:

• Nintendo Wii/Wii U
    0%(0)5%(2)Vote7%(2)
  • Nintendo DS/2DS/3DS
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Playstation 1-4/Playstation Portable
    10%(1)32%(13)Vote40%(12)
  • Xbox 360/One/Kinect
    20%(2)15%(6)Vote13%(4)
  • PC games
    60%(6)42%(17)Vote37%(11)
  • I dont play videogames
    10%(1)6%(2)Vote3%(1)
  • Older (Gameboy, Gamecube, Atari, Nintendo 64, etc)
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• PC player here

I play: Verdun: Total war II Rome, Doom 1 & 2, Freedoom, Xcom 2, Arma, WH40K dawn of war soulstorm, Dawn of war 2, Fallout 4 and Skyrim

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

(Mostly Verdun though)

1|2
    0|0
    • Fallout and skyrim look interesting

• @ Asker they are but only with mods though, without mods they're well. . . a bit grindy. There's always a mod for that if you know what I mean

@Cosytoasty That's right, but I'm not a jedi yet. I'm due to overhaul soon, all new everything. My frames will be high and both my ping and temps will be low

https://youtu.be/ef_41JpwqdE

^ Also I'm still waiting for this game to come out

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't played my games in maybe a year. Aside from the Kinect on occasion, School has kept me occupied. I even passed some of my stuff on to my sis. But of all my game systems, I love my Xbox 360 & Kinect the most.

PC: Hotel Giant, Sims3 with Expansion Packs-
    Island Paradise, Ambitions, Town Life, Late Night,
    Generations, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, Seasons

Nintendo 64- Mario Kart 64

Nintendo DS- Madagascar, Diddy kong, MarioKart
    Star Wars, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Wipeout, Sonic
    MySims, Bratz, Star Fox, The Simpsons, Scribblenaut
    Animal Crossing, MarioKart7, MySims SkyHeroes
    MySims Kingdom, My Sims Agents, Tomodachi Life

PS2: Sly 3, Madden 07, NCAA 02, AceCombat 04
    Madden 02, Tekken Tag Tournament, NBA Live 02
    2K5, BMX2, World Championship Poker,
    SmashCourt Tennis, Tiger Woods 02, GTA3,
    GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City

PS3: GTA5, Deadrising 2

Wii: Super Smash Bros, Super Paper Mario
    Galaxtic Racing

Xbox: N4S Undercover, N4S Rivals

Kinect: Rock Band ACDC, Just Dance 3,
    Dance Central 1-3, Black Eye Peas Experience
    HipHop Dance Experience

1|0
    0|0
    • Whoaaaaa 😍😍😍

What Guys Said 14

• Help me to develop this game, It had six generations still to find a suitable model.
    It developed from japanese novel, now has anime ( you also can see it on youtube)
    The last generation is on xbox, I think make a little progress, still have fans trying to find a model to suit the screenplay, so you have to see novel and anime, I think anime is more important.
    images.gamme.com.tw/.../p5_WoKGbkaWX.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay i'll check it out

• Just PC - League of Legends, CS:GO, Overwatch primarily and consistently. Though I have 400+ games in my Steam library, so I'm slowly going through them lol.

I've considered a console, but not sure about it, plus I don't know anyone who owns one, so I'd be playing alone.

1|0
    0|0
    • LoL seems interesting

• It's one of the bigger eSports, so I guess it must be :D

• ps4 pro player (the console, not a professional player)

black ops 3, tomb raider, dark souls 3, I enjoy going back to the last of us remastered, red dead revolver (yeah the old ps2 one) Mass effect

1|0
    0|0
  • I have almost every notable console as emulators on my computer as well as a YouTube channel that is basically NES gameplays.

1|0
    0|0
  • PS4 Pro. Currently playing:

NBA 2K17
    FIFA 17
    Madden NFL 17
    MLB The Show 16
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider (just completed the main story)

I don't have much time to play each one so I take turns with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i gotta checkout tomb raider

• my fav console was ps2, it had so many good quality jrpgs like ffx, ff12, tales series, shadow hearts1 and 2, xenosaga series and many others. Also some good horror games like re4 and sillent hill and fatal frame, it was a really good console.
    Nowadays i play mostly PC and my ps4 but my gaming experience is not even close to what it was back in the ps2 era.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Becoming a gamer girl"? You mean begging for attention, lol. You wouldn't bring your gender into it if you just enjoyed it as a hobby.

But regardless. I have a PS4 and XB1, and play just about every current fighting game - Killer Instict, Mortal Kombat X, Street Fighter V, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, King of Fighters XIV, Blazblue: Central Fiction, Guilty Gear Xrd, etc., though I'm admittedly only a high-level player in Mortal Kombat. I'm also hyped for Tekken 7's upcoming release.

0|0
    1|1
  • Now I've transitioned completely from Xbox to PC

War Thunder, World of Warships, Rocket League

1|0
    0|0
  • Ps4 and PC

1|0
    0|0
    • Which games?

• Shooters and action games on PS4. Strategy and PC-only shooters on PC

• Xbox One/Kinect i play destiny as well as a few other games

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool :) Destiny looks interesting

• I play the Xbox one and pc. like 10 games on the Xbox and two on pc

1|0
    0|1
    • Share some of the name of games?

• Show All
    • Love gta5

• yeah it's really fun (sorry for the late reply x. x I don't have alerts set up)

• XBox 360

1|0
    0|0
  • csgo. and nfs mostly

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't play games much but anything I do play is on my pc

1|0
    0|0
    • Which games on PC

• I played LoL a lot for a few years. I've played a few games like portal but these days I don't play much except a bit of guitar hero and the odd browser game when I'm bored

What Girls Said 6

• I'm listing the consoles that we own and the games we most tend to play, not all the games that we have because that'll take forever :P

Mine:

- 3DS: Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Harvest Moon
    - DS: I don't really play much on it anymore
    - PC: Civilization, Portal, Huniepop, Sims 3, Age of Mythology, Stardew Valley
    - GBA: I don't use this much anymore now either since most of my games have kinda broken or are too childish, but I played Pokemon all the time when the cartridges still worked

Shared:

- PS1: Spyro, Alundra, Metal Slug
    - PS2: Star Wars Battlefront 2
    - Wii: Mario Galaxy
    - Wii U: Twilight Princess HD, Super Smash Bros
    - Game cube: Wind Waker
    - N64: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask
    - SNES: Super Mario World

1|1
    0|0
    • Spyro always looked interesting

• I have a pc, ps4, ps3, ps2, ps1, game cube, xbox 360, xbox original, wii, Ds, will be getting a 3ds soon. Mainly play on ps4 or pc though. I play these games; The atelier games, never winter, assassins creed, holy potatoe weapons shop, unholy heights, many visual novels, papers please, cook serve delicious, Civilization, Hunnie pop and Hunnie cam studio, fable, sims, little big planet, going to play final fantasy, going to play infamous, going to play Kingdom hearts, pokemon, harvest moon, Mario sunshine, bully, cities skylines

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you sound like me with all these game consoles (minus the game cube and ps4) haha but what Sims do you have?

• Show All
    • I'd get it then lol, I just don't like paying loads for games haha. It's fine though if you have the money to spare for it at full price

• Nice list :)

• PC games:
    Killing floor
    Dead Space (series)
    Fear 1-3
    Fallout
    Left 4 Dead
    (survival/ horror/action games mostly)

Console games:
    - DarkSiders
    - Dark Souls
    - Dead Island (series)
    -Resident Evil (only got through a few of these, not all of them yet)
    - The Last Of Us (good game so far)
    - harvest moon
    - Mario games
    - TLOZ
    - Banjo tooie/kazooi
    - Crash Bandicoot
    - Black Ops
    - Jersey Devil
    - Resident Evil (Series)
    - Tomb Raider
    - Metal Gear Solid
    - Uncharted (Drakes fortune)

Gaming has been a hobby of mine for a long time. You have to try out a few games and find what you like and you can get into your style better.

1|0
    0|0
    • Whats left for dead like?

• ps4, ps3, ps2, xbox360, xbone, gbc, 3ds, psp, some emulators for sega, gba. my games are all over the place so i can't remember (nor do i have any inclination of listing) all off the top of my head, but my favorites are the kingdom hearts series, . hack original saga, devil may cry series, nfs and mc games, ddr, the nazi zombies maps, and im currently playing a lot of paragon for some fucking reason and warframe. i probably have more games im playing but i can't remember so.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool lol

• Show All
    • @DizzyDesii I haven't played the newer ones either lol. I have gran Turismo for the ps1 and either 5 or 6 (cant remember cuz its one of the ones I lent out a while ago) and I'm not sure if there are any police chases in that one I have forza and 4 and afaik there aren't any police chases that I've been able to get although I haven't really worked on forza 4 for a while tbh and most wanted was the last nfs game I played and fuck the police I have never been more annoyed in a fucking racing game than when there were cops behind you with their sirens and stupid phrases like, fuck the police.

• Lmao!! I bought Need 4 Speed Rivals a year or two ago and am going to play it for the first time this weekend

• PC HELL YEAH BOI.
    i actually made a post about this so up to y'all

1|0
    0|0
    • Which games?

• Hmm okay
      World of Tanks
      Medal of Honor
      KOTOR
      Call of duty 4
      Call of duty modern warfare 3
      Smite