Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend did a runway show wearing just lingerie?

Yay or nay? I know some guys enjoy watching their girlfriends dressing sexy while others don't like the idea that other guys will see their girlfriend in such revealing outfits. Please comment what you think :)

Wow, thank you so much for your responses!! :) The reason I ask is because I'm an aspiring model and have been given the opportunity to do a runway show wearing just lingerie. I ran the idea passed my boyfriend and he seems to be against it for the reasons listed above so unfortunately I won't be doing going through with it. Hopefully the next opportunity that comes along will be okay with him!! :) Thanks a bunch!
As many of you suggested, I talked to my boyfriend about my final decision of going through with the fashion show. However, he still doesn't understand where I'm coming from & said some really hurtful things during our argument. I don't want to get into it because I'm still really upset but basically he called me a lot of derogatory names and clearly doesn't think very highly of me. Just wanted to thank everyone for understanding my true intentions :) It really means a lot to me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be fine with it. Runway modeling is usually very classy. Other guys would probably find her sexy if she wore a bikini at the beach but I'm not going to tell her she shouldn't wear a bikini. I don't see much difference.

• Just saw your update. I get that you want to be respectful of your boyfriend's feelings and that is admirable. But you shouldn't feel like you have to ask for his permission to do a modeling gig, even if it is lingerie modeling. He does not own you. If he can not respect your choices and ambitions, then he probably is not the right guy for you. It sounds like he is insecure and deep down he worries that he will loose you to another guy. Either that or he is just an asshole. Don't let his hangups get in the way of you living your life.

• Sorry to hear that things didn't go the way you had hoped. The way he treated you makes me sad. But remember that sometimes it is a blessing in disguise when people show you their true colors. I'm sure you learned a lot about yourself and your boyfriend from this experience.

• Thanks for saying that :) In all fairness you warned me about the outcome. I just feel really stupid because I honestly thought we could work things out & finally reach a mutual agreement. I guess optimism can be a double edged sword because you feel so disappointed when you're dead wrong about someone. It's such a bittersweet moment because I get to do what I love (which is modelling) but something tells me that my boyfriend and I can't go back to how things were before he made his thoughtless comments so it's not even worth a celebration. We've been dating for 3 years and he's not even close to the person I thought he was. Anyway, I just had to talk to someone about it & you seemed like a good person for that :)

What Guys Said 22

• While I would be happier without ever guy just freely checking her out, the fact is if she is beautiful, it is only natural other people notice it, and that, if she enjoys such attention, she be free to enjoy it, without fear of hurting me, so long as it was tasteful.
    And as sexy as the stuff is? A VS type fashion show is actually surprisingly tasteful.

As old-fashioned as I can seem about some things, I honestly think I wouldn't mind at all.

• I'm sorry he got nasty about it.
      I can see where he is coming from in not liking the idea, but I can not see where he is coming from in thinking he can just call you names, as if he has that right.
      If he thought highly of you, but was not happy with this, I could see not doing it, for his sake. But... I donno. Not happy with how he reacted.

• Thank you for that :) I'm still upset about it but I guess I can't fault him for expressing how he feels. But on the plus side at least I know I'm not in the wrong completely because a lot of people on here weren't opposed to the idea :) Thanks for your reply

• I would revel in every moment of the show, especially if other males were lusting after her.
    You are looking and I hope that you enjoy admiring my woman, but I am the one who gets to fuck her later. :-)

• Miss Anon, I just saw your update. You need a new boyfriend.
      The one you have now is an insecure, petty, jealous, controlling toad who will rob you of an opportinity that may not come again.
      You can do better, much better.

• PPS: My daughter has been a model, actress, dancer and singer since she was six years old. If any of her boyfriends had done to her what you loser boyfriend has done to you, my foot would have been planted far up his arse.
      I have been to some of what she has done, including when she applied 12 years of classical ballet training to take second place in the national final of an amateur striptease competition.
      I was proud, in a "look what my DNA created" sort of way.
      Her boyfriend was also proud and more than a little excited.

• I understand what you're saying and really appreciate your advice! :) I've decided that I'm going to take this modelling opportunity and run with it. Hopefully it'll open new doors and help me gain some exposure in the industry. You must be very proud of your daughter :) I know from experience how much work it takes to audition and get recognized by agencies. But I do want to reassure you that my boyfriend is normally supportive of my career and as a girlfriend :) Thank you for encouraging me to take this opportunity! He'll just have to realize that this is nothing more than a wise career move

• yay I would love that. it would be so sexy and would drive me crazy full of lust for you. And knowing you are my girlfriend in front of everyone would make me even more happy because you are "all mine" in the end.

• That's cool, cause then I'd be like "she's mine and all you dudes can't have her."
    #muhahaha

• I'd be like that's the girl I'm fucking tonight! :)

• This is okay because I don't mind sharing the goods with everyone else? Besides I'd be enjoying it with all the other guys : D

• I'd rather be the only one to see her that naked... might be one of the reasons why I'm not a big fan of going to the sea...

• After reading update #2 I think you should 1. seriously consider breaking up with him and 2. do the runway show wearing just lingerie.

• No one is touching her and she is not cheating. I see nothing wrong in it.

• I really don't think that I would mind, it is their body.

• 1 does she get to keep it?
    2 does she buy me anything with the money she makes.
    IF yes to both SURE

• um you need a NEW boyfriend, no real "MAN" holds back his woman from a future... dump him

• He can be a little overprotective at times but I'm taking your advice and going through with the runway show :) Hopefully he'll understand that this is just a wise career move and an opportunity that I really need to take advantage of. Thanks for your help! :)

• sure NP like to know how it goes message me

• Whatever, I see good looking girls all day, unless I talk to them i'll forget who they were lol

• happy and proud

• Nay...

• Super Hot!!!

• now a days nothing hidden with everyone. ... but in case of her body i wanted to see her in my private places. like home, hotel etc

• I would have no problem, love to see my girl turn other guys on

• That seems slutty to me if she does that. I like it!

• i'd fuck her on stage

• Depends on her vagina size

• Normally, I wouldn't like a girl I'm with to dress like that in public at all, but for some reason, the thought doesn't bother me right now. Sounds fun. Sounds hot.

• I would be ok with it , its just her showing off her body to a small crowd , its no big deal in my view

• Well, never been in that situation but I'd like to think I'd have no problem with it.