Are you guys excited for Hugh Jackman's Logan movie? why?

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Richard E. Grant, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, Dafne Keen

Do you like the acting/actions of that girl in trailer?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I really want to see this movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've watched the trailer legit 100 times I can't wait. It's gonna be badass that little girl is gonna kick some ASS!!!
    Oh the whole badass family wolverine and the little badass girl. Father and technically adopted daughter Koch ass together time. It's gonna be awesome and I think the little girls actress is gonna do a good job. Hopefully her performance will live up to Newts in Aliens.
    So excited I can't wait

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• It will be interesting to see how they close out Hugh Jackman's time as Wolverine and start the next generation

• I was excited-til I heard it was rated r and how gory it is-I hated to pass it... terrible start to an already terrible month
    i read the reviews and i gotta say the graphic violence kinda contradicts what the sory was supposed to be about.