Any Movies That You Watched Disappointed You In Any Way?

One of the movies I'm surprised you were disappointed in because I think it's awesome (:
@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Unit1 @Lucifer_666 @archiz @datgirl @LittleAmyP @RicanEyes

912

Most Helpful Girl

• That grand Budapest movie. I watched it because the reviews were so good and everyone was raving about it.
    I hated it. I couldn't wait for it to end

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost all recent Hollywood films disappoint me. :-D I miss those early 90s and 80s films. I actually think having a tighter budget and being in a time when special FX was actually "special" helped them focus on other qualities to help immerse the audience like great acting and writing. Now I keep seeing movies where it seems like the writing was done by a 14-year old.

What Girls Said 8

• Arrival

• Breakfast club is 100% too hyped up!

• Interstellar, Gravity, and Prince Avalanche all made me want to throw my TV into a wall

• Oh yeah plenty! I think most recently it was Oujia: origin of evil for me.

• Deadpool. People were saying that it was really good and Rated R, but I have seen PG movies with more nudity and inappropriate stuff. It was not even that funny

• I haven't seen the whole movie just parts from watching the video on the YouTube Channel Cinema Sins but I like it a lot. Have you ever watched the Cinema Sins video you should (:

• Allied 😠

• the suicide squad. I liked it but it wasn't so awesome as people were telling me it was

• "This is going to hurt really really bad" that line is awesome

• I didn't watch the whole movie just videos from the YouTube Channels Cinema Sins and Cinema Wins (:

• Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Kylo Ren disappointed me

What Guys Said 11

• Yes a movie called "paranormal s*x tape" It was a horrible. There was hardly any dialogue and the acting was not very good. The whole story was boring, the movie mostly involved a woman walking around the UK with some shadowy figure stalking her but the whole story made no sense at all.

• there are plenty but most recently quentin tarrantino's movies have been disappointing.
    the hateful eight and django unchained were pretty sub par in my opinion

wish he'd just do another kill bill to complete the trilogy

• Yeah, After Earth.

• I love Nostalgia Critics review of that movie (: "You will not make me have emotion in a Shymalan film again" lol

• @Red88xxx Definitely, but Shyamalan always makes his actors behave incredibly weird. It worked in the Sixth Sense but it started becoming increasingly weird in other films.

• @ak666 Mark hates that he was in that movie I watched a top 10 of actors who hate their own movies

• Some Woody Allen movies are just stupid!

• Did you know he actually hates one of the movies he made? :o

• World War Z, From Dusk Till Dawn 2 & 3, and Godzilla (2014).

• Yeah, I always heard about "The Big Lebowski", it kind of has cult status. There is even a microbrewery in L. A. that uses it as its theme.

I finally saw it last year - LAME. And there are a lot of old movies I do like.

There are a couple others that I am too tired to remember.

• Triple X2, fast and furious 5,6,7. Typical all American hero kicking villains while the sidekick watch in awe and the girls try some action but are taken by the villain.
    Then the hero charges into the place, demolishes everything and comes out victorious. All without a scratch.

• The last disappointing movies I saw were:

Arrival - so fucking lame.
    Deadpool - Funny if you're 12. Otherwise it's stupid as shit.

• Why so hard on Deadpool and have you ever watched Cinema Sins video on it that's the first time I saw parts of it (:

• The jokes weren't that childish as your making them out to be I know I never saw the whole movie but by what I saw it's not really childish as you say it is

• The jokes are not funny. I agree with @00100100100

• Not in a while but that movie gravity was one of them

• Dragon ball evolution

• world war z

• Yessssss !! That was the one movie I had in mind. I don't watch a lot of movies but that one was one big piece of bull crap. Well, I took a long nap in the theatre.