Are there guys out there who love Game of Thrones?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm a huge fan, but I'm not caught up. I don't have HBO, so I have to go out and buy the DVDs. They're pretty expensive too. I just haven't gotten around to buying season 6 yet, unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't pretty near every guy who enjoys fantasy? I mean it's got great plot, boobs galore, and dragons... I'm on the 3rd book... have watch season one and like half of season 2 maybe... want to read them all before I watch them

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Me! I do! I'm a great fan. I watched the full show 4 times and the wait for season 7 is killing me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's one of the most popular shows in the world. The viewers are not all women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's one of the most popular shows ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like it too I've watched everything ^^ in the beginning it kinda sucked because I had read the books before by coincidence and it ruined it a bit. But now I don't know what's gonna happen so it's a lot better ^^.

• Is it perceived as having a mainly female audience? If so, that's a new one on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most dudes at college and work seem to love it. I hate it though, because I don't like any TV show series.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the greatest Tv series EVAH!! It's almost time to start binge-watching the series again though the season premiere isn't until this summer supposedly (bummer).

0|0
    0|0
  • Game of thrones, the epic fantasy filled with fighting knights, wild savages, dragons, magic, and zombies is only for girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • i never watched that show before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i love game of thrones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Especially the first three seasons. It kinda sucks now and I want to see it end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan it's one of the few things like that I don't like

0|0
    0|0
  • What rock are you living under? the fan-base of game of thrones is HUGE

0|0
    0|0
  • More than you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah like the show and the books

0|0
    0|0
  • Like no, but I do love Game of Thrones!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But i don't play it

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course there are ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd have a shorter list asking which guys don't like Game of Thrones...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My guy does. We watched all 6 seasons together in like a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are a lot

0|0
    0|0