Are there guys out there who love Game of Thrones?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'm a huge fan, but I'm not caught up. I don't have HBO, so I have to go out and buy the DVDs. They're pretty expensive too. I just haven't gotten around to buying season 6 yet, unfortunately.

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't pretty near every guy who enjoys fantasy? I mean it's got great plot, boobs galore, and dragons... I'm on the 3rd book... have watch season one and like half of season 2 maybe... want to read them all before I watch them

What Guys Said 21

• Me! I do! I'm a great fan. I watched the full show 4 times and the wait for season 7 is killing me.

• I'm not really a fan

• Yes. It's one of the most popular shows in the world. The viewers are not all women.

• I love that show.

• Of course it's one of the most popular shows ever.

• I like it too I've watched everything ^^ in the beginning it kinda sucked because I had read the books before by coincidence and it ruined it a bit. But now I don't know what's gonna happen so it's a lot better ^^.

• Is it perceived as having a mainly female audience? If so, that's a new one on me.

• Most dudes at college and work seem to love it. I hate it though, because I don't like any TV show series.

• It's the greatest Tv series EVAH!! It's almost time to start binge-watching the series again though the season premiere isn't until this summer supposedly (bummer).

• Game of thrones, the epic fantasy filled with fighting knights, wild savages, dragons, magic, and zombies is only for girls!

• i never watched that show before

• Yeah i love game of thrones.

• I do. Especially the first three seasons. It kinda sucks now and I want to see it end.

• Yes. Me

• Not a fan it's one of the few things like that I don't like

• What rock are you living under? the fan-base of game of thrones is HUGE

• More than you know.

• yeah like the show and the books

• Like no, but I do love Game of Thrones!

• Yes. But i don't play it

• Of course there are ;)

• You'd have a shorter list asking which guys don't like Game of Thrones...

What Girls Said 2

• My guy does. We watched all 6 seasons together in like a month.

• there are a lot