Who are the most overrated singers in your opinion?

mine are: Luke Bryan, Beyonce, Madonna, Florda Georgia Line, Bob Dylan (Great songwriter though), and The Beatles

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lorde-lackluster, weak vocals, cliche lyrics
    Taylor Swift-her songs aren't even deep and they are basically all about relationships, which should lead to something profound
    Selena Gomez-she CAN'T sing, she should not be a singer

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To be fair I feel like most Dylan fans, including me, admit that his singing isn't exaclty great, it's down right bad a lot of times, but his lyrics are phenomenol. Also just got to say I'm sick of hearing of beyonces prefnancy. Like I honestly don't give a single fuck about her or her kids. Sorry I just had to vent for a bit. Also out of the rest on that list of yours I'm only familiar enough with the beatles to say that I definetly thiny they're overrated. Still have soke good stuff just not as great as what they are cracked up to be

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Eminem is the king of overrated in my opinion. Not crappy, but not the "godly" status he has by any means in my opinion.
    As for singers, most pop singers, male or female.
    Most rappers too lol

2|1
    0|1
  • Mariah Carey. I have never heard a song by her I like, and all she seems to succeed at is being a diva.

1|1
    1|0
  • t swizzle.

2|2
    0|0
  • Beyoncé for me as well

Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and has a good voice. But is she really all that great? Not really...

1|1
    1|1
  • Katy Perry.

4|1
    0|0
  • *overrated* is a word which recently has been used liberally and incorrectly
    as a way of discrediting bands, singers other types of performers, films, books and
    famous individuals and personalities without having to give give a proper justification.
    Most often when someone finds they have a disliking for a popular phenomenon.

The definition of overrated is have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

The obvious problem with most everyone's listings here of those they think are overrated,
    is that the people listed deserve the ratings they have earned, and therefore are NOT overrated!
    People disliking artists or something that are immensely popularity does not mean they are
    overrated... it simply means you just don't happen to like them.
    Just thought i'd say so!

0|0
    0|1
  • Well it's not about being an opera singer. Singing is about emotion. If the song moves you they did their job.

By that reasoning I recognize many singers on your list as great. Madison's take a vow was a good one.

I the singers words make me stop dancing and listen that's a powerful moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • wait back up haha luke Bryan and Beyonce? nooooo way :p haha
    I'd say hillary duff her voice is the most annoying thing on the planet. britney Speers I love her but she's not a great singer but she can put on one hell of a show. and katy perry.

1|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift.
    She isn't good

3|1
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez.

3|1
    0|0
  • taylor swift, ariana grande, beyonce.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think beyonce, cause to me she isn't that pretty and her songs are depressing and low-brow.

0|1
    1|0
  • Mariah Carey.

0|1
    1|0
    • I heard she's awful live

• Show All
    • I remember seeing that movie but did not know she was on the sound track. Its been a long time though. I've seen Maroon 5, and jordin Sparks live and thought they were crap

• The only 2 concerts I've ever walked out of that I never finished

• The beatles, T Swift

1|1
    1|1
  • mariah carey before she is one of the best now she is singing lip sync. rihanna also. and miley cyrus

0|1
    1|0
  • Selena Gomez

0|1
    0|0
  • Luke Bryant for sure, Madonna for sure, the Beatles definitely, and I *hate* Florida Georgia Line. Can't stand what they've done to country music. I'm not familiar enough with Bob Dylan to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mariah carey and jay z

0|1
    1|0
  • nishino kana

0|1
    0|0
  • Katy Perry
    One Direction
    Selena Gomez
    Taylor Swift
    Beyoncé
    Drake
    Ariana Grande
    Nicki Minaj

0|1
    0|0
  • lady gaga for sure and drake

1|1
    0|0
  • Beyonce xD

0|1
    1|0
  • People jerk off over pop singers a lot in general. Women like Mari Hamada with much more powerful voices tend to be ignored by virtue of playing less popular music.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eww Taylor swift

3|0
    0|1
  • Rihanna, lady gaga.

0|1
    0|0
  • 😮Blasphemy

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyoncé. Mostly

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 16

• Taylor Swift, I'll admit some of her songs are catchy and I respect her for writing all her own music (which is rare to say in the pop industry) but she can't sing at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift! Can't stand her...

4|1
    0|1
  • Justin Bieber
    Taylor Swift
    Meghan Trainor
    Ariana Grande
    And any other feminine type singer who sucks

1|1
    0|1
  • Still trying to grasp the hype around Florida Georgia Line.

Drake is easily the most overrated.

2|1
    0|0
  • drake

2|1
    0|0
  • Beyonce.

0|1
    1|0
  • Im a Luke Byan fan. Byonce is way over rated. as well as lady gaga and Eminem
    Mariah carey is the worst, she rears her ugly head only during Christmas

0|1
    0|0
  • Elvis Presley, he didn't write most of the songs he performed.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rod Stewart

0|1
    0|1
  • The Weekend. Taylor Swift.

1|1
    0|1
  • Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and most of today's rappers.
    Bruh, you think the Beatles are overrated?😮

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I do thnk they were good. But, they took a lot away from other groups too

• I don't think anybody ever said "Woah! Bob Dylan is such a good singer!" honestly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don Johnson, Bruce Willis and Eddie Murphy. Youtube their videos.. overrated HA

0|0
    0|1
  • Beyonce is way overrated but I like her style tho but she's very overrated

0|1
    1|0
  • 80% of American industry media

1|0
    0|1
  • Rolling stones, Kanye, and every modern pop star

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;