Doctor Who fans... How do you feel about the original Mondasian Cybermen coming back?

LadyTerror
So this just has been announced

They look like the ones from the very first appearance that the first Doctor faced right before his death. They're the best ones in my opinion.

I'm personally excited. They might look ridiculous today but I still prefer them for a bunch of reasons.

They're a lot scarier than the ones in NuWho. I find them more creepy than even the weeping angels. A lot of it is because of their voices. I loved their voices. Their origin story is a lot better too and makes more sense than "we hate humans so fuck you".

The best part is that unlike the new Cybermen, these ones actually seem like they used to be like us at one point. They're not just robots following their programming but rather, creatures that got rid of the ability to feel anything to ensure the survival of their species.
Fuck yes
Hell naaw
Meh
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
12