What's your favorite "chick flick"?

According to Wikipedia, a chick flick is a movie that is mainly about LA ROMANCE. The intended audience is... LA WOMAN.

I quite like The Wedding Singer, The Wedding Planner, My Best Friend's Wedding, How to Lose a Douche in 10 Days, etcetera.

I wish my love life was as cute as this song:

I couldn't find a good version of the scene during which this song takes place. SO WORTH THE WATCH! ADORABLE!

This version is in... Swedish... lol. Just mute it and play it with the soundtrack above.

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Amelie, Sex and Lucia.. and if you want to suggest that you might have a dark, mysterious and slightly creepier romantic side to you; Perfume: Story of a Murderer. My top 3 anyway 😋

• 😮 i love Perfume, story of a murderer! Not enough people have seen it... i wouldn't call it a chick flick though lol

• No, not enough have, very true. and no, maybe not a "chick flick", you're probably right, lol. I did preface that one though. In its own weird way, it is romantic though. It stirs emotions 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• A Knight's Tale. It's Canterbury tales with 80s soundtrack and silliness. Pretty sure it's a chick flick, but a more actiony one. Might be wrong.

What Guys Said 25

• Teen - A walk to remember, Adult - The ugly truth

CAUTION: Take note research have found that people who watch happily ever after romance left longing for more with their own love lives expecting fantasies because they will always feel theirs is too dry but those who watch depressing love stories or horror tend to feel blessed and gratuitous of their love lives and are more inclined to appreciate their partners in the moment. Logic makes sense in this one

• I somewhat was okay with "Just Like Heaven." Especially enjoyed the strong pro-life message, though it felt like the wrong movie to be so heavy-handed with it. Hard to find chick flicks that are genuinely intelligent.

• Definitely, Maybe, or Fool's Gold

• I like a number of emotional films but one of my very favorites is "While You Were Sleeping."
    ~JSmith

• How to lose a guy in ten days lol.. fun
    Think like a man
    a few others but forgot... love these hahah

• Somewhere In Time.

• is wedding crasher also a chick flick?

• sleepless in seattle, you got mail, pretty woman, the Notebook, Fried Green Tomatoes, Dirty Dancing, runaway bride, dear john, what women want.

• Just Friends.

• mamma mia, oddly.

• A Pyro Maniacs Love Story

https://youtu.be/IiZ50_XsjS4

• 0|0
  • Miss Congeniality.

• I don't have one :(.

• I love Maid In Manhattan with J. Lo.

• Debbie does Dallas and breakfast at tiffanies

• 50 First Dates or The Notebook

• The dad in ten things I hate about u is fuckin hilarious

• The American President

• What's my number

• don't have one

• Gone Girl

• "Spanglish" is a good one

• Braveheart

• Lmfao. All that makeup... the chickiest chick flick eva. 🦄🐩🐩🐷🐖🐽

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, I like Mean Girls

• Jeepers Creepers and Saw IV.

• Pride and Prejudice

• Drop Dead Gorgeous

• i don't have a fav. one