Who of these is the most beautiful woman on Game of Thrones?

• Daenerys Targaryen
  • Margaery Tyrell
  • Olenna Tyrell
    Vote C
  • Meera Reed
    Vote D
  • Roslin Frey
    Vote E

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of those options, Roslin. Out of the whole Game of Thrones show, I think Missandei is so pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although Game Of Thrones, at first glance, appears to be about war, blood, loyalty, family, and betrayal, a closer look will reveal that the entire cast is filled with alpha women tolerating weak, emasculated, orbiting, deformed, insane, beta males.
    The women all have a vision to rule the Seven Kingdoms from the Iron Throne. The men are pathetic, with few exceptions. This complete role reversal from medieval-like times actually represented, when women gathered, cooked, and raised children while the men hunted and ruled, perpetuates the current trend of grrrl power and men-hatred that has metastasized throughout our entertainment industry.
    Cersei: Queen of the Iron Throne, for now. Rules her brother, who should be king. She joyfully kills all who cross her, and any innocents who may get in the way.
    Daenerys: Queen of the Dragons and a bunch of other titles. She has some moral qualities like freeing slaves, and is the quintessential “cat woman” surrounded by her loyal, deadly dragons.
    Olenna Tyrell: The true power behind the House Tyrell (while alive). Even at 80-some years old, she was far tougher than almost any man on this show.
    Yara Greyjoy: Self-proclaimed commander of the 14 seas, usurping her brother and uncle. Gets more women than both combined.
    Brienne: A six-and-a-half-foot tall mammoth woman who is loyal to a fault and tougher than almost any man on the show. She also kills men with ease.
    Lyanna Mormont: A 10-year-old girl who makes grown men cower with fear with her ferocious onslaught of orders, common sense, loyalty, and honor. Any man would be proud to be half as tough as she.
    Arya Stark: The second youngest alpha on the show and the toughest. On a mission to kill everyone who has harmed her or her family, including Cersei, who is probably the evilest person on the show.
    Sansa Stark: Queen of the North. A natural leader. Grown men, including her older brother Jon Stark, listen to her advice and follow her commands

• That's the women now the men.
      Samwell Tarly: The ultimate beta. He took in a Wildling, an unforgivable act to his family and his people, and is raising her son, who he allowed to be named after himself. This caused him to be excommunicated and disinherited by his father, a true alpha, who is not part of the show. Also, there is a fair chance that Samwell has impregnated the Wildling. We shall see.
      Tyrion Lannister: The smartest person on the show, but he’s a dwarf. There is nothing wrong with being a dwarf. However, this is medieval times, and dwarves are called “imps,” and they are not respected. Tyrion has had to talk his way out of death many times, and his family tried to kill him.
      Jamie Lannister: Made babies with his sister, who rules him as his queen. Doesn’t seem to have any interest in other women, despite being dashingly handsome. Also, only has one hand.

• @Blonde401 a blonde white woman with no real world skills somehow is given authority and frees people of colour with her army of eunuchs ( male feminists). That's what's called white feminist saviour complex. The new star wars movies were the same with rey the ultimate Mary sue

• You're focusing on one terrible character. She didn't make them eunuchs, the masters did.

What Girls Said 10

• This list is totally random? Most beautiful is my wife 😍 Brienne the beauty!

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...qtbuuI1qd6wkno2_250.gif

• I love Natalie Dormer.

• It's a toss up between Daenerys and Margaery in my opinion.

• I vote Jon Snow

Can someone explain wtf is going with Daenerys lace front wig in this picture? It looks awful.

• dany is so hot i would love to sleep on her

• Out of the above options, I pick Margaery Tyrell. However, my favorite female character in GoT is Ygritte. I especially LOVE her romance with Jon Snow <3

• I have a lady crush on Daenerys

• Daenerys <3

• Of course the mother of dragons

• I guess Dany but overall, Melisandre by far.

What Guys Said 17

• Daenerys is hot AF, but even she can't compete with my girl Olenna!

• 1|2
  • All day long
    Daenerys Targaryen

• i hate that show

• Tough one, but Emilia Clarke just beats out peak Diana Rigg.

• Emilia Clarke is definitely a looker!

• I don’t watch GoT. And yes, I’ve come here just to say that. Have a good day. :-)

• None of them

• Daenerys
    Margaery
    Meera
    Missandei
    Osha
    Cersei

• Roslin Frey

• Natalie Dormer is 35 while Emilia Clarke is 30
    Also Natalie looks sexy n cute n has a smile on her face most of the time whereas Emilia Clarke has a frown or a. poker face
    Natalie Dormer is no doubt the right combination or sexy n cute

• Margaery *-*

• I don't watch this

• Meera is a cutie... my type with that curly brown hair... ok probably not the best looking but yeah.

• Where are Arya and Sansa? Anyway, I voted for Daenerys, closely followed by Roslin.

• arya and sansa are at winterfell.

• they're not in my top 5. aryas cool and sansa is a crybaby.

• Well, I agree on both cases, Arya is my personal favorite, followed by Daenerys.

• If i had to choose then Margaery Tyrell but if you replaced Olenna with Cersei then I'd say all of them xD

• Infact fuck it, I'll take Olenna aswell, why not 😂😂