Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

1624

Most Helpful Guy

• Throughout history, if you are famous, you are bound to have people that are gonna hate you and people who would like you.

Justin Bieber can sing, whether you like his music or not, that's up to you.

None of us know Justin Bieber personally, most of us know him from media and the things we hear about on tv or read in the newspapers.

Like any spoiled teenager, he's doing it all he can, plus more because he has that sorta money and power.

He's a bad influence for teenagers, who want to be like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why he is hated so much. I feel indifferent towards him

What Guys Said 23

• i don't hate him. i don't know him. i just think he's one guy out of the many on this earth who would do better with an ass beating.

• I don't like JB, because I already have a girlfriend WITHOUT a tiny weenie.

Just kidding! Actually, I think it has a lot to do with over-marketing and herd mentality. Just like when Britney Spears was on top, they plastered her face all over everything, to the point where people who actually liked her got burnt out, and those who were ambivalent happily joined the ranks of haters.

Also, people tend to emulate the "cool kid". If your friend is the Type A personality, and he/she declares that Biebs is trash, where everyone can hear them, they are very likely to spawn a trend of people claiming to share the "it girl/boy's" opinion, simply to appear on the same level with the Type A. Mooooo! Herd mentality.

By the way, JB never crosses my mind, unless someone brings him up, so I don't hate him. Don't love him. He is transparent.

• He's just one of many annoying celebrities out there. He let the power get to his head. As for his music, I just don't personally like it. I find it annoying, and to this day I always hear the beginning of ''Baby'' and think it's a girl singing.

• Well he acts like a dick but many celebrities do aswell and his music isn't the best but some songs are good. They all revolve around the same thing though Basically.

• i dont understand that either. i mean if you dont like his songs, then dont listen to it. why hate? nobody is forcing you to listen to his songs. People are really retarded these days

• Don't hate him. I hate Meghan Trainor more than I hate Justin Bieber lmao

"DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND" stfu lmao

• At first people hated him for his quick raise in fame. Then the popularity got to his head and started doing things just to get attention. You know the rest.

• People don't like him for how he's act at his concerts and his actions.
    I think he's running a close race with Miley Cyrus similar to her actions.

• His music was a little annoying (he is getting better) but the real issue is the fact he acts like a total douchebag. He spits on his fans.

• He is trash and a fuckboy.

• I love J Biebs

• wrong question, why does anybody like him at all is the question

• I don't hate him.

• because he is a complete tool

• dont hate him on a personal level because i dont know him but i do dislike his form of music and his look

• Because men hate the fact that women like him. If you hate the guy, it only looks like jealousy

• Cuz he's the definition of a girlie-man. [shrug]

• I don't hate or like him. Sure he can sing, but his behavior is what gets to people. I am surprised he is even allowed in the US at all by his behavior.

• he's a normie.

• Because he's untalented and has a truly awful personality, doesn't deserve any of his success

• coz he's not skilled and his behavior is really bad and I could never hear him after hearing the script ed sheeran Keane one Republic etc) coz those sing songs with meanings and beautiful but that dumb is just gayish boy 😒

• Because they are jealous of his success. I don't listen to him but I have nothing against him.

• guys envy him

What Girls Said 15

• Cause there is literally absolutely nothing unique or special about him. Everything is mainstream sugar coated pop. His voice is really not that unique or good either. Plus I have heard he thinks a lot about himself too. But then again so do most celebs

• I don't really hate him but I don't really like him either. A lot of people hate him because he's very spoiled.

• bcz he treats his fans in a bad way

• I disliked his primadonna ways. but I think deep down there is still a simple down to earth Ontario boy from Canada who is normal just like the rest of us. he can sing though.

• A foot is more attractive than him, His voice sounds like a dying rat and he's a spoiled rotten little bitch

• From what I've seen he acts like a douche toward his fans. Plus I don't like his music and his looks

• "Baby" is probably the worst debut song that I've ever heard. No kidding. I honestly thought that a girl was singing it when I heard it the first time on radio.

Then I watched the video on Vh1 and he still looked like a girl to me. And that godawful hairstyle omg you can hate him for just that.

Basically he is just average at best. There is nothing special about him and he doesn't deserve all the fame, recognition and accolades that he's recieved. Same is the case with Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, etc.. all of them make me cringe.

Singers like Adam Lambert who are actually talented deserve this kind of fame and recognition but they obviously don't.

• Because he's annoying

• Most people don't care

• I would've hoped people gotten past that by now either its stupid lol

• I think it's because of those racist videos that got leaked

• I don't hate him. He IS an asshole, though.

• I have a lot of love for beebs.
    He turned his life to christ and quit the music business he publicly spoke about the evils of music business juat recently said they demanded him to rape a 9 year old boy and kill him at a party and he quit tour over it. i have so much respect for him right now it's unbelievable! Im so happy to he didn't hurt that baby and got away from those crazy people in the music business. the devil is REAL.

• some of his new songs aren't as horrendous as the old ones, but he's extremely unattractive. he needs a new face for that body

• They are just jealous of him. You know jealousy brings hate