Who Sang it Better Bob Dylan or the other singer?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Bob Dylan was a good writer but his singing was questionable. He should've stuck to being a composer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a huge fan of Bob Dylan's song writing but will concede he can't sing to save his life - I much prefer to hear his stuff covered and I think Johnny Cash was the king of covers.

What Girls Said 3

• im biased here because i just can't stand Bob Dylan in any way shape or form... but his singing is undoubtedly the worst ever to become... popular... even Tom Petty sings better...

I'm convinced Bob Dylan is proof of time travel... using an advanced time travel machine, a hopeless talentless singer uses his knowledge of the timeline to make himself into a performer of pseudo legendary status... its the only possible explanation I can think of

• Bob Dylan is a horrible singer but a great song writer so I imagine anyone other than Bob Dylan sang it better. :)

• Johnny Cash all the way but I'm going to say Bob Dylan sings don't think twice better compared to Johnny Cash version even though it ain't listed.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!