Good video games?

really bored these days , any good suggestions on what to play.
mobile or pc games only please

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I can help with PC games. Do you like single- or multiplayer?
    And what genre?
    Do you have a good PC?

• usually single player, any genre, it's a decent laptop

• I was thinking that they might not suit your taste and that's why you could need some more recommendations. Or if you simply need more options :P

• oh okay :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Peace death, holy potatoes weapons shop, sims, cities skylines, hunnie pop, hunnie cam studio, stardew valley, never winter, guild wars 2. Or go on igg-games. com and look through all the games on there

• igg-games , pirating stuff , isn't that illegal? anyways thanks

• Yeah it's illegal but I've never met anyone whose gotten caught or gotten in trouble for it. Igg-games is one of the best sites to get the latest games, if you like the game after you've got it you can always buy it of steam or another site if that makes you feel better. Steam also has a lot of free to play games but they aren't all very good.

What Guys Said 24

• Renegade X, it's free and totally badass. Hilarious fun once you know what you are doing... you fight as Nod or Gdi and you have to destroy the other persons base.

You can sneak in solo (not usually effective), rush in a larger group, use stealth if you are Nod, or organize more long range attacks using missiles or rockets. The choices are endless. You can play as sniper, rocket, flame trooper, engineer, tech, soldier and much more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuHHNEEQdwE

• Try Half life,1 2, ep 2 and 3. etc.
    Darksiders 1 and 2. Snuper elite 3.
    CastleVania 1 and 2. Mad Max. Little Nightmares. Dying Light, Resident evil 4,5.6. and 7 if its on PC. etc.
    let me know if you need more

• Pc
    spelunky
    Space engineers
    Gungion
    Castle story
    Supreme commander
    Xcom 2
    Ftl
    Mass effect 3

• I play The Walking Dead: No Man's Land on my phone... I also play BF1, Fallout 4, and other big name games on Xbox..

• I'd recommend League of Legends since I enjoy it... but the community is awful so I don't know that you'd ACTUALLY enjoy it. In terms of mobile games I strongly recommend "King of Thieves."

• Try some of the older games. You can find some real gems. They may not have all the graphic goodies, but there are some where the gameplay is second to none. And many of them are as recent as 2014.

9 bucks gets your 30 days of access.

Or you can download a couple of games per day. But its real slow.

http://www.old-games.com/

• Call of Duty. But none past COD Ghosts. I highly recommend modern warfare 2 and black ops 2.

Check out killing floor 2 if you are looking for some coop.

Skyrim will keep you busy.

Or if you like puzzles then do try Portal 2

I also highly recommend playing Gothic, Gothic 2 and Gothic 3. German game by german developers :)

• Dust an elysian tail (it has a decent story and really good voice acting, if you can get passed the furry design of characters)

• Sonic Mania was released this week! It plays in 2D like the old school Sonic the Hedgehog games, and it is getting spectacular reviews! :-D

• Europa Universalis 4 is amazing
    Overwatch is fun
    League of Legends i'm starting to play every now and then

• if you have a good PC and patience a modded skyrim game can be endless fun get bored the change up the mods get an enb preset some weapon mods maybe some questions mods if you have a great PC get a massive mod like bruma it's literally the size of skyrims predecessor oblivion

• PC gta 5 . world of warships. shadow of Mordor. assassin's Creed series. project cars. Kerbal space program. city skylines. and a few more. what kind of a rig do you have?

• I'm playing sonic mania from steam and fallout 4

• In Mobile - Clash Royel , Bang

in PC = Tom Clancy's Ghost recon - Wildlands, Just cause 3, Rise of the tomb raider

• Do you like Action or Rampage?😛

• i like shooting people 😂

• i got both

• for Android- Injustice, Ganstar Rio- City of Saints (Paid), WWE Immortals, WWE 2K15(Paid), The Amazing Spiderman (Paid), Limbo, Badland, Prince of Persia: Shadow and Flame, Asphalt8, Need For Speed: Most Wanted or NFS-Shift, Nova3, UFC, Real Steel WRB, Captain America TWS, Real Racing 3, Spiderman Unlimited

All of them are the best ones I've ever played on Android. Try anyone and you won't regret😊

• Counter strike Global Offensive

• Witcher 3

• No mans sky has had a lot of updates and I just picked it up, really enjoyable. Other than that Witcher 3 was an amazing game.

• It depends in which type you like. FPS, Strategy, MMO, MOBA, RPG, whatcha lookin for?

• I don't do much these days. What are you into?

• dragon age games need for speed sports checkers chest candy land poker

• Ori and the blind forest is a really good game.

• What type of games do you like to play?

• Marvel contest of champions

What Girls Said 5

• Until Dawn is a good game, but it's a horror game :)

• it depand on ur style iam into survival games like the forest , squad, upbg, dayz and rpg like witcher 3 , dragon age , fallout, dark souls 1-2-3 , bloodborn

• Mobile - Into the Dead

• For mobile there's this weird, yet funny game called School Girls Simulator. You basically play as an anime school girl/boy and you can kill people, steal, fight zombies. Its basically anime GTA

• Depends on what you like I've been playing a lot of terraria