How old were you when you went to your first festival?

What was it called? How many people did you go with?

1643

Most Helpful Guy

• 17. Used my brother's invalid Drivers License (had a whole punched through it) to get into a Skrillex performance. The security guard said "This is invalid... I'm not gonna give you a wristband for alcohol (cause my brother was 21) but I'll let you in"
    Little did he know all I wanted was to get in LUL xD

My brother was also about 10 people behind me in line and got in after me xD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 16, and it was in Brisbane (Australia). It was a concert-festivalish gathering (lol) called Good Vibrations 09'.

I had a lot of fun! I was with my host family's older daughter. She was in college and got tickets from her campus. Normally you have to be 18+ but somehow I got in.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, to reiterate, I had a blast! The crowd experience was very exciting. I'm sure I wasn't the only underage person there, so I didn't feel too deceitful. Drinks were cheap, food was greasey, and toilets were disgusting. But the overall music and mood of the park was great.

Oh, Calvin Harris (Scottish DJ who dated Taylor Swift) was there too, though at that time he was in a band and looked a bit different than today (lol).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE