Is it normal if you're obsessed and passionate about soccer more than your boyfriend is?

I was vice captain of girls soccer team back in school, I've won few trophies too... I enjoy watching soccer match and cheer for my favourite team.Is it normal if you're obsessed and passionate about soccer more than your boyfriend is??

616

Most Helpful Guy

• No there's Nothing wrong with that. It's very normal. Something you'd mention on a date and slowly show him you're really into it. You may never know how into something someone is or their family is. If they have family members really big into soccer or worked in it somehow you might be really lucky.
    I still kick field goals.. I'm a kicker from a big football family and sort of a soccer family, i played goalie and wrestled (captain too)
    Him knowing you were a co captain might really get his attention.

If we were dating or in a relationship I'd take you to practice with me. you'll be suprised how much guys like female athletes if they're athletes themselves.. soccer fans I don't know how they'll take it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well.. I'm officially single now... We broke up... He's in love with someone else.

• Lol he's in love with someone else that quickly? It takes me a long time to figure that out. Stay Single a little longer it's not that bad, you know me now you can talk to me while you find your next guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally normal! Only crazy people don't love soccer ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE