Should I be guilty for getting drunk?

It was my first time last night, and to be honest, it felt amazing. Still, I felt a little guilty because I never did it before and I never usually go to parties. Should I be guilty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all.. What did you learn from getting drunk? Were you still in control of yourself? Or, did you get crazy?

• I could still control myself and I remember everything that happened. I was just "high", if you know what I mean

• very true.

• I've got know now a couple of girls who use alcohol as an excuse to have sex. One was with me! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't feel too bad but just don't get caught drinking underage

What Guys Said 19

• It's an age limit on it for a reason and the age limit is 18 years. So I wouldn't recommend you to do that again because many accidents happens when you're drunk. You risks doing things you would regret later and harm yourself because you're more likely to be dizzy, disorientated and not conscious enough when being drunk. You wouldn't be able to think clearly through consequences etc. The reason it's an age limit is because people are in general speaking more mature when they gets older. If you're still insisting on doing that, you should at least wait to you turn 18.

• Maybe not guilty, but use that as a lesson.

You got drunk on your first time which means you've failed at moderating yourself and that alone could've put your life in a dangerous situation.

• If there's one thing you should feel guilty for its for posting this in 'entertainment & arts'πŸ˜‚

• Yes but ONLY because you are FAR too young to be doing that. There us a reason the drinking age is 21 and that is that anything before 21, your brain is still developing and you shouldn't hamper that in any way. Believe me, I like getting drunk as well but I only do it about 3 to 5 times a year. Moderation and being with the right people is key. Please be careful

• At your age you shouldn't be getting drunk or going to parties, and you definitely shouldn't be getting drunk at parties. Be careful.

• No you shouldn't feel guilty

• There's no reason to be guilty. What is there to be guilty about? It's obviously very bad for your health to get drunk all the time, but it's not soemthing to be guilty about.

• No. Take advantage of your youth and get drunk whenever you want.

The least you should feel is guilty, if you ever feel very bad you stay to sleep in a friend's house.

• maybe not but try to control it if you don't like it
    take care❀️

• Nah, go out have fun while you're young

• I remember mine I was your age or so
    I was drunk but not that much

• Never. Its good to get drunk once in awhile

• No x

• No we all do it

• You please lose your virginity like this

• No it's a normal thing

• Wait till you try ecstasy you'll see what amazing is.

• Fuck no

• I don't think you are whether or not someone says you should be

What Girls Said 1

• No don't be guilty. But don't make it a habit and make sure you aren't too drunk to control yourself. You don't want to be taken advantage of.