Who should play the role of the next batman?

1029

What Guys Said 29

• Everyone says Scott Adkins would be the best. Here's the thing, Scott Adkins is great at stunt work. But his acting is not at the Pinnacle yet. Sort of how Jason Statham is (although he did try some new things). Anyways, to be honest, I like Affleck as Batman, but not so much as Bruce Wayne. But I don't know at this time as far as who can pull it off

• Mike Colter. That is all.

• Who cares about Batman? And entire generation has been raised on superheroes they are in bedded in the very core of millennial's being. You need to realize that while fictional characters may be fun and entertaining maybe even something to aspire to however there still fictional. If you want a true superhero look towards some of our military greats or some of our current day ideologues who all of whom do heroic things every day in the real world. In short I couldn't care less about who plays the next fictitious hero you millennial's are so obsessed with.

• Please inform us on how the self righteous military saves our country by promoting war long nations rather than peace tell me how we can't hold onto true hero idealogies and how us " millenials" should stop holding onto a tradition since ww2 about heroes doing the right thing and setting good examples and making moral compasses for kids what then? Personally heroes have been my coping mechanism for pain!

• I never said that our military promotes war you said that and it is completely and factually in accurate. The military carries out the directives that is given to them by the administration they have nothing to do with promoting war they are just the soldiers who get it the directives done and protect our entire nation from foreign adversaries. When I said look to military great I'm talking about people like Pat Tillman and the Navy seal who is able to kill bin Ladin those are the heroes in real life. I guess I just have a general distaste for those who excessively dwell in the non-real world.

• Ok understood

• Can't wait to have Ben Affleck gone. Let's see;

I like Kyle Urban, Armie Hammer, Luke Evans, or Jake Gyllenhaal.

Man, whatever they do, they need to consider this decision carefully. How the hell did they ever offer this role to Ben?

• lol whats up with this picture, well Ben Affleck should be the next Batman.
    I think he has been the best so far and should stay for now.

• Oh that is a tough question. Actually near impossible to say. The Batman role was both butchered and made great by casting choices in the past. I am actually nervous as to Batman casting choices in the future

• You should be nervous about the real world threat of nuclear proliferation happening all around us come back to the real world that's where you will either live or die get rid of this fictional superheroes thing you're at so obsessed with.

• Well the human race is already screwed just they must decide whether they make it happen sooner or wait till nature does it for us. Nonetheless I am going to enjoy myself in the meantime and prepare for protesting for peace

• Kevin hart

• Adam Sandler - I just don't want to see anyone waste actual talent on shite like this.

• Jack Black

• Me. I actually am Batman

• I don't know but Jaden Smith would be an excellent Robin

• DO WE NEED ANOTHER BATMAN?

• Childish Gambino

• Me! I should. But I couldn't pull off the voice. You'd need to give me bronchitis or something.

• Arnold schwarzenegger

• Connor McGregor

• Seth Rogen

• Thought Affleck did a good job

• Ben Affleck.

• Anybody but Affleck

• Zack efron

• Anyone who is very tall and athletic, agile

• Live action batman of the future with North and Hamill as retired Batman and Joker.

• Duncan Pinderhughes.

• Ben Afflec

• Trevor from gta 5

• Morgan freeman 😂

• Me.. Lol

What Girls Said 10

• I think that we should wait a while before rebooting the character. Like, long enough that he'd be played by an actor we wouldn't think of now because he's a kid still. I'm fine waiting 10 to 20 years for a new Batman. Besides, DC seems locked in to their current cinematic universe, so I think we're stuck with the Aflack duck for now.

• Dan Stevens would be really good I bet.
    d26oc3sg82pgk3.cloudfront.net/.../...tstreiber.jpg

• I'm going to have the unpopular opinion in saying I'm sick to death of superheroes. I wish producers would start investing money in new stories rather then just milking the superhero market to death. But alas superheroes guarantee an audience so I don't see an end anytime soon.

• That is the first rational statement I've seen yet on this subject. You belong to a generation that has been raised on superheroes and that makes money for someone but does nothing for your keeping in touch with reality

• I should.

• Christian Bale was the best.

• No one. Christian Bale was the best Batman/Bruce Wayne ever.

Even if they reboot the character and the movies it would be pointless because no one can outdo Nolan's work.

• Me definitely me.

• I pick you

• Somebody hot :)

• IM BATMAN