Music. What's makes your favorite song/artist the best in your ears?

We all know that one person that says they have no preference in music or even worse they "like everything." Amateurs. Explain what makes you like your favorite musicMusic. What's makes your favorite song/artist the best in your ears??

• Deep thought provoking lyrics
  • Complex technical instrumentation
  • Danceable beats/catchy tunes
    Vote C
  • Beautiful vocals or harmony
    Vote D
  • Other or "no preference"
    Vote E

617

What Girls Said 6

• I like the vocals and harmony. It's like a melody of a thousand souls and I'm drowning. I like deep music that makes you sway back and forth.

• That's a beautiful thought. Drowning in beauty is a wonderful analogy. I love it

• Tunes and good lyrics!

• Uplifting tune, vulnerable but hopeful lyrics, danceable beat, a singer who wrote the lyrics

• I <3 Midland

• All effects

• Vocal skills

What Guys Said 17

• The beat / tune. Sometimes I prefer instrumental versions of songs over vocal. The music sets the mood. When it comes to lyrics, if there are good rhymes and no swearing, I'm good.

• It’s a mix between deep lyrics that draw emotions from me and the tunes/ beats

• I like ecerything. I can listen to hard-core blastbeats grunge to smooth jazz and vaporwave

• None of these. There's no singular reason that I like the music I like. Everything that's in my playlist is there for it's own unique reason.

• When the lyrics are too real for life itself.

• A good beat with lyrics I understand

• Vocals and harmony as well as the lyrics... A song iz a song because of the music bt the lyrics gives it meaning which can make you relate to the song and that's important too

• Well me being a professional paid artist & producer (onkeyprods. com) All of the options you posted are indeed factors. But one thing the masses can agree on is the mindset of "dance till your dead" lol. Meaning this generation conditioned to like the beat & music, more so the lyrics (as proven by the votes) Hmu for any music or relationship advice! & May HaRAmbE be with you all πŸ™πŸ’

• Awesome thanks for your reply. I am also interested in all things music. It would be a dream come true to make it into a career

• I can help you do that. send me an email onkeyprods@gmail. com My company label is dedicated to making your music dreams come true

• Well I love music but I hate to admit that I have no musical talent in itself. Just a love for the art

• Anything EDM.

• If you can't dance to it or feel yourself at all why bother

• Well to some people music can move you in other ways. Such as emotionally, even spiritually.

• I don't like artists I like songs. Artists have good and bad songs. And I don't know. Sometimes I like songs that have not so great lyrics and sometimes I like songs that have great lyrics

• King Diamond's Godly voice

• Future bass😍😍. Try this song.. Illenium-Afterlife

• Catchy fast pace lofi

• Two words... #REALMUSIC... where the NF fans in here

• Nirvana's "I hate myself and I want to die"

• The voice