What shows and movies influenced you as a kid?

Those are only a few of the superhero shows that influenced me growing up tell me yours! ❤️What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??

0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Dragon Tales, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans (NOT GO. I REPEAT NOT GO), American Dragon, that's to name a few =P

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're talking about a superhero who actually made me learn something and influenced my thinking then it would have to be Captain Planet.

Captain Planet and the Planeteers was honestly a great cartoon which was very informative and helped children learn about the environment and how to save it. It was not a mindless cartoon.

0|1
    0|0
  • powerpuff girls, sailor moon, and pokemon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Powerpuff girls
    Pokemon -I was obsessed
    Teen titans
    Naruto - gate way anime turned me into a weeb

0|1
    0|0
  • none of them influced me

0|1
    0|1
  • The movies Nanny McPhee inspired me as well as hatchi and water horse.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Goofy Movie ♡
    The best movie ever!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen Titans, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Teen titans, justice league, and Scooby doo

1|0
    0|0
  • ugrats, those skater guys hehe, Catdog, Lizzie mcguire, and more that i can't remeber rn

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14