What shows and movies influenced you as a kid?

Those are only a few of the superhero shows that influenced me growing up tell me yours! ❤️What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??

What Girls Said 10

• Dragon Tales, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans (NOT GO. I REPEAT NOT GO), American Dragon, that's to name a few =P

• If you're talking about a superhero who actually made me learn something and influenced my thinking then it would have to be Captain Planet.

Captain Planet and the Planeteers was honestly a great cartoon which was very informative and helped children learn about the environment and how to save it. It was not a mindless cartoon.

• powerpuff girls, sailor moon, and pokemon.

• Powerpuff girls
    Pokemon -I was obsessed
    Teen titans
    Naruto - gate way anime turned me into a weeb

• none of them influced me

• The movies Nanny McPhee inspired me as well as hatchi and water horse.

• A Goofy Movie ♡
    The best movie ever!!!

• Teen Titans, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon.

• Teen titans, justice league, and Scooby doo

• ugrats, those skater guys hehe, Catdog, Lizzie mcguire, and more that i can't remeber rn

What Guys Said 14