What shows and movies influenced you as a kid?

Those are only a few of the superhero shows that influenced me growing up tell me yours! ❤️What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??What shows and movies influenced you as a kid??

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking about a superhero who actually made me learn something and influenced my thinking then it would have to be Captain Planet.

Captain Planet and the Planeteers was honestly a great cartoon which was very informative and helped children learn about the environment and how to save it. It was not a mindless cartoon.

Most Helpful Guy

• Star Wars. It taught me the fact that morality isn't simply black and white, but mostly grey. Anakin falling to the dark side, for example, he did so with the intention of protecting his wife and unborn children. Luke sparing his father's life is another example. Although Luke had been told and trained to believe that his father was beyond the hope of redemption and that he had to kill him to end the struggle between light and dark, when he had his blade at his father's neck, ready to deal the final blow, he chose to spare his father, believing there was still good in him.

What Girls Said 9

• Dragon Tales, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans (NOT GO. I REPEAT NOT GO), American Dragon, that's to name a few =P

• Powerpuff girls
    Pokemon -I was obsessed
    Teen titans
    Naruto - gate way anime turned me into a weeb

• Teen Titans, Dragon Ball, and Sailor Moon.

• none of them influced me

• powerpuff girls, sailor moon, and pokemon.

• A Goofy Movie ♡
    The best movie ever!!!

• The movies Nanny McPhee inspired me as well as hatchi and water horse.

• Teen titans, justice league, and Scooby doo

• ugrats, those skater guys hehe, Catdog, Lizzie mcguire, and more that i can't remeber rn

What Guys Said 13